Jump to content

370Ad

Members
  • Posts

    3,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 370Ad

  1. Someone is obviously jealous it is putting out more horses than his Loving the spoiler, very early 00's!
  2. Just add 2x 1p coins to each spring and it's fixed
  3. Is our stand just before the last corner? Not as great location as last two years but hey ho Not as bad as being up on quarry when I had a Celica, people, dust and rubber everywhere!
  4. I usually organise one for the SE boys but feel free to take over mate. Just make a thread in the regional meets section. Here is the link from last year: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/68682-japfest-2013-south-east-convoy/ I would probably drive straight from Reading to Castle Combe this year though and miss out Premier Inn.
  5. Cheers! Sounds epic
  6. Are yours the 4.5" or 5" slash cut tips mate?
  7. I looked for a list when I got mine but it seems there aren't as many 'common' problems as the 350Z. Even the oldest 370Z is only 5 years old now so still relatively new so some issues may come with age. Clutch/gearbox is the only major differences I saw between cars. Other than that just standard things to check. Tyres are around 1K for 4 Bridgestones so keep that in mind
  8. Pedal Dance: 1) With the key in your pocket/car, push the Engine Start button TWICE (so the car is fully on, but not started) 2) Within three seconds of the car "ON" (again NOT started), Floor (all the way down) and Release the gas pedal fully 5 times within 5 seconds. Do not do this too fast.. 1..2..3..4..5 3) Wait 7 seconds then floor the gas pedal and hold for 10 seconds. After that 10 seconds the Check Engine Light will start to blink slowly. 4) Release the pedal and floor it down once again and hold for 10 seconds. After these 10 seconds the check engine light will disappear then
  9. Pedal dance or remove negative battery terminal. UpRev will stay until you remove it with software so don't worry about that!
  10. Actually Tarmac is kind of right, the Miltek is pretty much the same price as the Invidia isn't it?! Thing about the 350 now its getting cheaper so spending 1k on an exhaust is pretty nuts.
  11. I personally think the systems sound quite similar. If you do go down the Cobra route check out Cougar Stores group buy to save 10-15%.
  12. You have tempted me its going to be on order Half System is currently 15% off on CS's group buy! Makes it a bargain at £535.50 delivered http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/84413-group-buy-at-cougar-store/page__st__20#entry1264181
  13. Ahhhh fair enough. Group buy is on for 2 weeks so probably a bit too long for you.
  14. I had to get mine hit out as I rounded one of the nuts.... Best bet is get a garage to undo them first but I guess you have gone past that point already....
  15. Cobra Y Pipe was decent on my 350Z. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/84413-group-buy-at-cougar-store/ £247 delivered group buy price!
  16. The none sat nav models tend to be quite a bit cheaper, so you could always do what I did and use the money you saved to get a decent after market HU. I was adamant I was getting a 2010+ Sat Nav model but after doing the sums I was basically paying an extra 2k for the premium connect alone!
  17. If you don't want drone the Scorpion mated with HFC/Decats is awesome. Its also only loud when you want it to be.
  18. Welcome! Named and shamed.....
  19. Group buy link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/84413-group-buy-at-cougar-store/page__st__20#entry1263485
  20. 370Ad

    TVR Owners?

    What about a 370Z and a Lotus Elise/7 for the weekends?!
  21. Not to worry. Still available folks. Reduced to £150 delivered.
  22. These are the standard 4" slash cut tips bud. Haven't got any photos on the car as they are all boxed up. If you still want I can take a shot looking into the exhaust off the car?
  23. Shameless plug http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/84094-370z-cybox-short-tails-170-delivered/
  24. Yeah thats his. You can tell by the green wrapped strut. Good job we all didnt start slagging it off ....
×
×
  • Create New...