Jump to content

370Ad

Members
  • Posts

    3,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 370Ad

  1. £130 plus VAT and they have a great reputation. http://www.wheelrefurbishing.com/pricelist.htm They do collect but only 40 mile radius so you would have to deliver/courier them.
  2. Luckily for you all i was filming the whole event: And yes that is me singing in the background. Singles can be posted for £3.
  3. Looks very shiny
  4. Granny shifting, not double-clutching like you should?
  5. I wouldn't go for anything more than 9.5J on the front. The 245 tyres are already stretched on this setup anything more would look silly IMO
  6. Welcome
  7. Looks very nice mate. Big fan of the wheels!
  8. 370Ad

    OEM Bits & Bobs

    If these are for a 350 the exhaust isn't standard!
  9. You change your exhaust more than I change my wheels!
  10. Bumpy
  11. Looks sir!
  12. I usually follow your 'jokes' Ian but you even lost me here
  13. If Abbey couldn't find it under the car mate its going to be quite hard for someone over the internet using a recording. Common windscreen on dashboard rattle?
  14. Ian isn't Impy7 on eBay bud
  15. I would want one mate MyHermes would save everyone some money on the postage too. 2-5 kg is less than £6 delivered for a 3-5 day service. They can also pick the parcel up from your home/work too. https://www.myhermes.co.uk/wps/portal/PN_CTR/Home/homepage/
  16. Only true way to check the Zeds oil is to drop it all and put 4.9 litres in! Stupid dipstick.....
  17. Sounds similar to my Injen then, it only really comes alive above 4k. Which kind of suits me if i am honest. Get someone else to drive it as it sounds different outside the car
  18. Looks lovely sir! Enjoy the noise
  19. Thanks for the details Tarmac. I have never heard anything good about Demon Tweeks but i ordered this yesterday at 3pm and it arrived today. So for £11 delivered i was quite impressed. Its a standard size heat shield for a green filter cone. Measured it up before i ordered and it seemed quite similar. With a but if tweaking I now have the below!
  20. I have ordered a Green Cotton one from Demon Tweeks which seems to match the Injen filter size quite well. So will have a fiddle with that and if i cant get it to work i will drop you a PM. Thanks for the offer bud, greatly appreciated!
  21. Yep sure does and has the scopion exhaust. Looking as in "went to see it" or "looking on piston heads ad"? Looking as in: Saw it on eBay - Got very excited - Spoke to the GF - Wasn't allowed to go see it
  22. Ouch! I knew Injen parts were expensive but that's half the price of a JWT kit. Thanks anyway mate, think i will look for an alternative
×
×
  • Create New...