Jump to content

370Ad

Members
  • Posts

    3,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 370Ad

  1. Believe it or not mate people bring water in big bottles and wash there car when they are there! I usually just use quick detailer but i am only 50 miles away!
  2. Sad and scary times!
  3. That is where she lays. All stripped now ready to be scrapped next weekend. poor thing
  4. relatively new Z also! Hope she is a cheap fix.
  5. First time using a DA with great results!
  6. At the same price delivered why would i go with one step colder Chris? Need to order some soon
  7. Fair enough! haha
  8. So many people will be leaving from Bristol so you should have some nice car company
  9. Not sure how profitable it would be as I think I only paid 10 quid delivered for mine! http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/69001-injen-short-ram-intake-heat-shield-or-similair/#entry1028890
  10. Green cotton do one. Search for injen induction kit in the wanted section as I put I photo up of mine, on my phone so can't do it easily
  11. 370Ad

    Azure 350z

×
×
  • Create New...