http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-350Z-350-BREMBO-BRAKE-CALIPERS-4-POT-FRONTS-WITH-REARS-DISCS-S13-S14-/261199978504?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Model%3A350+Z&hash=item3cd0bb6008
The above sold for £450 so definitely some good bargains around!
Ian supplied and fitted my Tonneau at Japfest. Perfect fit and the finish is superb.
The tonneau took a 130mph thrashing round combe and still stuck in place, very pleased i must say!
Cheers
My mate just uploaded my track time vid. Haven't watched it myself yet as I am at a Lana Del Rey concert with the GF.....the less about that the better!
Here we go:
Hi Ollie,
Great photos!
Do you have a high res version of the last picture uploaded above (FY04)?!
If you could email (adam.lee@live.uwe.ac.uk) it to me i would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Adam
I had my go pro stuck to the windscreen for the 14:00 session so once it edited should have some decent Z track footage.
I know I followed a few of you for a few laps so you can see your self from the rear .....
stick some bungs in......thats what i ve done
I didn't really think of this......
Scorpion BB, Cobra Y Pipe and H-Dev silenced decats. Am I going to be ok?!
Weather is getting slightly better:
http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/weather/forecast/castle-combe-motor-racing-circuit#?tab=fiveDay&fcTime=1368226800
I still have my hopes it will be mostly dry