Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Cal your zed looks spot on nice video Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  2. I love how people look at my car and say what a crappy old Nissan and then throw stones at it
  3. Awesome, what will you do with it once scanned? Just play around with the image etc? Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  4. Good shout for a daily. Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  5. Totally agree, blend it in and that would look very nice! Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  6. Hmmm you should be OK if stock. I have to literally crawl up my drive way as I scrape my front bumper. Though it does have a slightly longer nose than normal Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  7. You go for gloss or Matt Dan ? Would love the carbon .... But at £350 for the grills , side and top vents its putting me off ! Only live once Josh Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  8. Well what can one say Sounds absolutely gorgeous and looks awesome Josh
  9. The wheels are bad but Dam wtf is up with the exhaust pipes Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  10. I am in Harestock - Winchester. Will pm number now bud
  11. Can you get these then ........ I'll find out ! Hahaha If you get time you still up for swinging by my gaff tomorrow after the garage?
  12. This Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  13. What you going to do then spill the beans.... Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  14. I Likey Josh! Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  15. Got a couple of buddies with scoobies, I know one of them might be interested Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  16. Old pictures and look of my car now Struggling to recall how it was fitted, believe it has screws to fix to the bumper and also has 3m tape Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  17. Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  18. tarmac sells these - Stillen front splitter Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  19. Looking hot to trot as always Mark.... The car that is Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  20. He was saying how much of a good investment it was and prices for that porker just keep going up
  21. Listen to captain fluffy Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  22. Welcome to the forum and a great looking zed I am in Budapest on the 17th of March for a work trip so hopefully see you flying around in your zed Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  23. Thought more of you Dan 3.8rs lucky bloke. Thought the wing supports looked like the 4.0 ones. Also, a 4.0 is worthy of a thread, a 3.8L less so Knew Dan would be first to get this Seriously sexy car Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  24. S20004u.... Say no more! Luckily enough their original site got flattened for development. Unluckily enough he is now up there Good luck Op and hope you get it resolved asap. Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  25. Pulled up at a customers house this morning and was welcomed by this lovely Amg ( sure Colin will appreciate this one). Was half expecting a youngish chap to open the door to me but he must of been in his seventies. After admiring and talking about the Merc for about 10 minutes he said I will show you something else. After typing in his security pad the garage door opened up and he had a lovely...... I will let you peeps see if you can work it out with a teaser picture to begin with. Then I will post a full picture
×
×
  • Create New...