Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. That's ashame Matt, what you getting next?
  2. Dont think I have seen that video before! Why was I looking underneath Adrian's car, checking for an oil leak?
  3. Mine from cold idles around 1300/1400 then settles down....
  4. Not another one! Make an excuse? Time to put your foot down Andy...
  5. Nope don't think you have p*ssed me off mate, think your safe Be great to put some faces to names or in some cases fists to faces
  6. You would catch up if you were in a caravan
  7. Beautiful kitten you have got yourself there Pete
  8. Sort of thing I would of done
  9. If the plumbers didn't take it the Scrappies and pikeys would of snapped it up before you knew it!
  10. What's up with Matt? Best be coming! Sadly not chaps, please pass on my best to the local caravans! Got a lot going on right now and cannot justify the costs of a weekend away. I could do with it it all honesty, but need to be sensible. Office closure & redundancy isn't ideal a week before the Wales weekend. I shall be thinking of you all (yes yes....and the caravans!). Hope to catch most of you at Japfest Ahh sh*t sorry to hear that mate that really truly sucks! Hope things sort themselves out and will catch up with you soon Matt.
  11. Controversial but I like it!
  12. Why did you put it in the skip if you were not intending on keeping it?
  13. That is HUGE! Nice pics
  14. Ian you will be missed for sure buddy, maybe we can do a mini Wales later in the year or something.
  15. These easily go for £70 2nd hand etc. Great find and buy
  16. As long as you alright Andrew thats the main thing
  17. Awesome, looks like a good day of driving!
  18. Dont tell me you burnt your head again Will
  19. Nope never
  20. Oh yeah great weather aswell by the looks of it!
×
×
  • Create New...