Jump to content

stuarty

Members
  • Posts

    1,734
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by stuarty

  1. Hi all, Ive been looking at changing my 350z to a new 370z recently but they have been out of my price range. I was offered a brand new unregistered 370z GT roadster today from a nissan dealer for £24999 on the road. They have offered me a trade in on my 350z which is only £500 less than i wanted. Only catch is I'm not sure of the le mans blue on the roadster and thats all they have at this price. I have contacted other dealers to see if they had any at a similar price in a different colour. Everyone of them said no way the car was 10K under list price. Question is, would it be a disaster if I were to get the 370Z vinyl wrapped in the colour that I prefer (white or gunmetal)?
  2. Just contacted them about a 370z roadster. Cant believe the deal they have just offered me! Only thing is im not sure of the blue, if it had been any other colour I would have bought it without any hesitation.
  3. The best thing that's happened to me so far, was when I first got my Zed I took it to work and parked it close to the building. Everyone was wondering who's car it was. At the end of my shift the work gobshits were having a fly smoke at the rear entrance. I came out jumped in and drove off. Next day nobody spoke to me for about 4 hours.
  4. You've got plenty of imagination mate, i'll give you that!
  5. Split it mate! Nobody would pay double of what its worth because it has a bodykit and nice wheels.
  6. I've got a GM GT. Reg starts S7 B..
  7. Alrighty, Yip neilp is from motherwell and i'm from wishaw
  8. Finally made up my mind! As I cant afford a genuine nismo bodykit, i'm going to buy either the nismo style V1 or V2 from Leon at EP Racing. spoke to him today and sounds like they are a really good fit. Only thing left to do is make up my mind which one. I really like the V1 but the more I look at the V2 it's growing on me, especially the boot spoiler with the carbon blade.
  9. Sent you a PM mate
  10. I agree mate. Ive decided i'm going to fit the Nismo spoiler and skirts. I'll need to find good replicas as originals are like hen's teeth. After that i'll decide if i'm going to fit the spats and boot spoiler!
  11. Cheers mate, I'm a bit worried about just fitting new sideskirts incase they sit alot lower than my front bumper. Probably best to fit the nismo style bumper just in case.
  12. I've decided i'm going to fit a pair of nismo style side skirts to my Z. Probably a stupid question, but do I have to remove the standard skirts or do the nismo style replica's fit on top of whats already there? Also has anyone seen a Z with only the nismo skirts and do they lower the clearance? Not sure if I should also fit the front bumper aswell!
×
×
  • Create New...