Jump to content

coldel

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    14,064
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by coldel

  1. I seriously don't trust myself to do this correctly...I have had a leather gaiter and momo handle sat in my spares box for a month now
  2. I am cannon fodder when it comes to online FPS, so don't rely on me if I am on your team
  3. I seriously considered an Evo TM edition before buying a Zed, but the 400 yard service interval put me off. I would probably throw a glance at an XKR or even a TVR! Guy off here, Ian, sold his Zed and bought a Ford Focus ST, now tuned to silly bhp and very quick
  4. Anyone getting this when its out? I have it on preorder from amazon (you get it discounted and its a collectors edition so bonus stuff)...be good to go tear it up online with some fellow Zedders... 1. Coldel - PSN coldel 2. Manphibian - PSN manphibian
  5. All over the news this morning, very sad. I watched the video, although it wasn't the main cause of death I suspect, it was surprising how quickly those cars ignited, plenty of them immediately burst into flames - maybe I am wrong but you do not see that in F1 when there are pile ups.
  6. Well they seem to be back on...email the seller see why that is? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/nissan-350z-wheels-/270835364785?pt=UK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Trims_Car_Rims_ET&hash=item3f0f0bb3b1
  7. Second that...i have one guide but its not a good one, this is one of those mods which I feel I need to be fully 100% happy with as once you cut off that brake cover there's no going back!
  8. First bit of advice I got was not to put anything on it for two weeks...you need to let the paint fully bed in. Speak to the guys that did the work, they should have views that will help.
  9. Ah bugga these went last night in east sussex! http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=54783 Keep an eye on ebay they are always coming up
  10. The answer to the question though is how many were sold, not how many left? The number would be higher given Zeds that have been scrapped and written off are no longer in the howmanyleft site I am assuming?
  11. No it isn't
  12. Not being a sheep is hard actuallyso the fact that some of the staff at that place actually went against this sheep mentality and shouldered up with you shows you had a really positive influence on them - that isn't an easy thing to achieve. Also as Nixy rightly pointed out the fact that your old company snapped you back up is testiment to your capabilities. Sometimes the grass isn't greener, but, sometimes it is you just have to go have a look and if you don't like it have the 'umph to sort it out which you have been doing. Good luck with future work mate, am sure you will get where you want to be
  13. OK OK going by the fact that you said you had your headlights on and I said it was sunny, I think we must have been a few hours apart to say the least I reckon so..! But overall, am glad I went GT pack route, seats are great, cruise is great - two really good reasons to go GT over non.
  14. When I turned it to the lower level, it certainly worked better on the back than the seat, it was almost like having a massage
  15. It's funny, but having lived in Coventry, Portsmouth, London, Tokyo, Paris and having a bizarre habit of picking up and speaking in accents that surround me - no one can guess I am from Essex from my voice
  16. One day, I will have that! When I arrived at work this morning it was still dark and I still had my headlights on
  17. Annnnywaaaaay as to whether I am a southern softy or not I was just chuffed with how good the seats worked and worth the investment
  18. What time were you strolling into work mate
  19. I know I know, havent evolved in that Darwinesque way an ability to shrug off the cold like you lot up norf who work down pit
  20. Was awaiting the southern softy thing and I have been on a stag do in newcastle and seen what people wear out and about in winter, I cannot top that! The meter read 6 degrees when I switched it on, cold enough for the heating to make a big difference
  21. Actually sorted this out a little while back, bit of fine wet and dry, primer and satin black spray paint and job done. In fact it spurred me on with the paint approach and I did some interior panels as well that had flaked. Not that hard really, just spend all day doing it at intervals, plenty of layers, spray evenly and it seems to sort itself out quite nicely
  22. I know! Started on full...downgraded to half heat (which worked quite nicely) and then off after I stopped for a sausage sandwich enroute!
  23. Set off for work this morning as per usual around 6:15am...and it was cold, really cold, coldest morning since I got the Zed me thinks. So, on go the heated seats, lets see if they were worth it...all I can say is a big resounding YES to that...so glad I went GT version
  24. Company I work for supplies my phones and pays my bills - iP4s arriving next week
  25. April (the Zed stock!) coldel
×
×
  • Create New...