Jump to content

coldel

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    14,064
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by coldel

  1. Medium thin tape Seriously, it makes naff all difference a couple of mm...or if you really are concerned go the 3M route as Dave mentioned
  2. Originally, they had tape on the back
  3. I reckon there should be an option out there which resembles 'Missile Command' for those of you who were around pre Playstation days
  4. Good find Ian, although my new place in Windsor came with a free cleaning product de-clutter container... I own the space under the stairs - first thing I claimed when the wife and I moved in
  5. I used some plate tape, its no thicker than the tape you get on badges you buy prepped with sticky on the back anyway? Doesn't stick out at all really.
  6. It goes without saying its one rule for them and one for everyone else...always has been.
  7. It appears that Essex boys also count...and my grandparents were irish so its a mix really
  8. Fitted, works fine, just need to read instructions on operation to stop the car saying 'pardon'
  9. Ricey has become King of the Reposts lately?
  10. I was umming and urring and went for a D1 Spec Throttle Controller - works a treat and a much lower outlay Alright it doesnt give the actual gear power increase blah blah blah, but it does cost a fraction of the price and helps get those revs up quicker (or slower in winter which will help!)
  11. coldel

    Front Lip

    Mine is 04 mate
  12. coldel

    Front Lip

    I am actually thinking of going carbon, saves painting and looks on black me thinks Have you got a picture of it fitted?
  13. Gave up on CoD some editions back. It never improved over the second world war one which was spot on.
  14. Harry I know what you're thinking: 'Did he fire six shots or only five?' To tell the truth, in all the excitement, I kind of lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do you, punk?
  15. It is a 911 997...I personally do not like them, think they look a bit and dont sound like a sports car should IMO. But, I almost thought about going for it just so I can see what all the fuss is about
  16. When you realise that a turbo diesel gets about 30% increase in power from a remap which costs about the same as the Zeds it makes you wonder what you should focus your energies on - me, im going for noise and look over power
  17. Yeah single player is awesome...although it felt a bit flat completing it, there wasnt any large scale shoot ups that I was expecting.
  18. I understand it is a small component that helps towards a bigger goal (ie plenum, HFCs, VS etc) of getting max HPs - but with regards to chris's post about swapping back the Pop Charger for the standard box + VS if thats all you have then I think the great sound is better than the marginal throttle response increase - especially if you have a D1 Spec attached?
  19. I took my VS airbox out and put in a Stillen filter and to be honest noticed no difference at all...then again I am no expert maybe there is 0.5% difference but its not something that made me gasp and switch them back again ...and Stillen sounds sweet
  20. Love this sort of stuff...one of my favs VINCENT Well, in Amsterdam, you can buy beer in a movie theatre. And I don't mean in a paper cup either. They give you a glass of beer, like in a bar. In Paris, you can buy beer at MacDonald's. Also, you know what they call a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris? JULES They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with Cheese? VINCENT No man, they got the metric system there, they wouldn't know what the **** a Quarter Pounder is. JULES What'd they call it? VINCENT A Royale with Cheese. JULES Royale with Cheese. What'd they call a Big Mac? VINCENT Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac. JULES Le Big Mac. What do they call a Whopper? VINCENT I dunno, I didn't go into a Burger King.
  21. and one I took last night. coldel November
  22. Ah why not here are some from the meet the other day... coldel October
  23. Ah ha, heres a you tube clip, this is what I get 99% of the time... ...more chatter about it here since launch http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110929125406AAoQJTX
  24. Google 'cannot sign into ea online, please try again' and spot the thousands of complaints that have come up. Its only affecting certain users, others are getting in fine, but there are a large percentage of people who cant use it, you just happen to be one of a lucky band who can.
  25. bargain me thinks... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-NISMO-CARBON-FIBER-GEAR-SHIFT-KNOB-350Z-SKYLINE-GTR-/330635811272
×
×
  • Create New...