Jump to content

coldel

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    14,064
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by coldel

  1. http://news.sky.com/home/strange-news/article/16193603
  2. I think that was the biggest disappointment, all those stickers, when the bonnet came up...STANDARD Yes I spotted the TRD as well, bizarre!
  3. ...I think he needs a few more stickers on it http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350z-2003-Full-Nismo-Bodykit-Pearl-White-54-000-miles-and-immaculate?item=150780147316
  4. I can imagine there were substantial improvements to those early god awful gearboxes!
  5. All the best guys...
  6. Love it, could never lower it like that where I live though!
  7. Never done it myself either but what will apparently happen is that it will be held by the delivery company UK side and you will be charged by them before they deliver it. If there is nothing in your invoice that covers 'Import Duty' chances are you will be charged.
  8. You will have to pay import tax/VAT on this as well when it arrives I would have thought?
  9. coldel

    Downforce

    oh lordy!
  10. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-350Z-BC-COIL-OVER-SUSPENSION-/320872174584
  11. I like to remove the badges, the chrome is a bit garish, have kept one on the back and none on the front, just to keep it simple
  12. Well thats decided then! The M25a. Awesome. But yeah, understand why they are thinking it in that people are living longer, population is growing, cars are lasting longer and are more affordable to buy - it all leads to a road network already straining under the weight getting worse. The money has to come from somewhere. My only concern is how the privatisation of it will work, corner cutting, issues with safety, huge chunks of money going to top bosses instead of being spent on the network etc - all sounds a little bit like the rail system which I think most will agree is overpriced and under performs.
  13. They should build a toll-based ring road around the M25
  14. It is mad, I am sure they do it on purpose just to annoy people. I mean if a lorry is doing 60mph and going a fraction faster than another lorry and you overtake and 1 hour later you pull over, that lorry you overtook will pass you about 30 seconds later, moronic.
  15. ...someone else! Yes the rear end looks, enormous! Can't quite put my finger on it but it just doesn't work for me. Then again roadsters never look quite as good as coupes because the roof ruins the lines. Still a nice car mind you!
  16. +1, middle laning that become mobile roadblocks are causing huge problems. Nothing wrong with the current system in theory, just that its crumbling and people do not use it correctly. The French toll system is okay, to a point. I found when using it regularly when living there really there was no choice but to use it, I know our government is meant to be offer alternatives, but wont be long before the only alternatives are tolled once they get the populus used to the idea. It might be an old wives tale, but the Dartford Tunnel when it was built was meant to be tolled until it was paid for...decades later and many times paid for, it is still tolled.
  17. ...this morning around 8 near where the A4 becomes the M4, private plate I think N777?
  18. Mine is a carbon look one, off ebay £8 or something. It came with various screw in adaptors to attach to the Zed. It was slightly smaller than the mount on the Zed so I put a little black elastic band around the base of it, looks a perfect fit now. I have heard the honda ones have best reception, although have seen some pics of them with an overhang of the mount... http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=59421&hilit=honda+stubby
  19. To be honest, it looks a bit like the Nismo one the way it creeps down into the bumper?
  20. Yeah there will always be a few sections of plant life that wont 'think' - being a positive kinda guy I like to think that some at least will. I guess the problem is that you cannot prove if they do anything. How can you prove that with it there someone backed off instead of sitting on my tail and crashing into me because it was there. Still, some interesting comments, which is all I was after really. In a similar vein, when Becks was pregnant and out and about on foot, people couldn't be more helpful, moving out the way, giving up seats etc. Even when she is out with Alfie people hold open doors etc. Get into a car though...
  21. Not controversial at all mate, in fact tame and quite late in the debate by your standards Look up 'behavioural economics' and associated theory - why do toilet urinals have little pictures of flies and the like on them for example I like to think he idea is that subconsciously at least gives the more sensible driver a little nudge that reminds them that tail gaiting kills, cutting people up kills, driving like a muppet kills - a reminder to back off a bit without telling people as such, but making them make a choice to behave differently.
  22. I know Dave, its hard though, that white van who nearly caused an accident in the first post...if we had pulled up to some lights and i caught him up, well lets just say the police better have his dental records on hand for ID - I was angry. Saying that though, not a good example to set for little Alfie
  23. Hmmm the case for the prosecution would like to point out the pictures taken after said purely workmanlike clean.... exhibits 1-425 ..as I said, not JUST for good looks, but for functional longer term benefit also - not my fault the side effect is aforementioned good looks
  24. I guess that answers my question then! People dont care about driving considerately, even when they could potentially put the life of an innocent baby in danger with their driving. Sad really.
  25. Ah see...I dont clean it just to look good - its always good to remove crap that is doing its best to weld itself to your paint work regularly.
×
×
  • Create New...