-
Posts
14,064 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by coldel
-
Which new models are uglier than their predecessors?
coldel replied to HEADPHONES's topic in Other Cars
350z is better looking than 370z -
...a little down time on a sunday and had a trawl of ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/nissan-350z-carbon-fibre-bonnet-/380548844177 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350Z-Exhaust-Backbox-for-sale-No-Reserve-/370745498911 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350Z-Brembo-4x-Calipers-With-4x-Disks-/261160934851 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-350Z-AIR-FILTER-BOX-CASE-/230917786818 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-350Z-FAIRLADY-ASH-TRAY-68800CD400-/230917337184 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-350Z-FAIRLADY-PASSENGERS-LEFT-SIDE-DASHBOARD-CUP-HOLDER-/230912610983
-
I can't say I would have gone for those mods personally...and yes, weird seeing it again, you kind of try to shut it out your mind after spending so much of your free time working on it it is then sold. Hopefully, when I get my next toy I can properly move on
-
Sorry to hear that Will, boils my blood when I hear stuff like that. It is one of the most unnecessary acts of vandalism there is. Utter cowards.
-
We seem to keep referring to people that move to places that do not have parking, what about people that have lived there all their lives? I know a woman on our road who is in her sixties and has lived in the same house since she was twelve, is it now her fault for living there that she can't get parked? Car ownership was rarer when her parents bought the place, what does she do? I have to say our road is a nightmare, you have to park on the kerb and its marked out that way, but its a lovely place to live, very convenient, very safe, loads of great facilities, easy to get to work, all my friends live around here etc so of course I want to live here I am not going to live somewhere else because of the parking. I still though think I am entitled like the poster said to argue when parking restrictions are clearly nonsense.
-
Wow, theres a turn up, the guy that bought it text me two weeks ago asking me what stereo upgrades he should go for. No the Nismo sticker wasn't there, nor the headlight brows or vortex fins. Looks like he has tinted the rear lights in one of the photos as well.
-
I wish London parking was as easy as non london parking, seriously, it is something you cannot take as granted unless you are looking at six figures. It really is a different world to a lot of the rest of the country. I want to live in Richmond, but to get a driveway in my budget it means living 20 miles west of here, not living in a different street.
-
Have to say based on the videos I have seen the cobras look great value for fitment and sound
-
Unless of course the pavement looks something like this shot outside the front of my house right now...
-
I live in London and we have parking areas dotted out that go up onto the kerb. Our road is a nightmare, very narrow, lots of small houses etc. Have had both wing mirrors smashed on the Focus on that road in 6 months. I replaced one just the other day, whilst it was pavement side, and left it facing out...came out the next morning and it was bent right back, some pedestrian had whacked it!
-
There was a K1 which had been modified to fit which had been removed and put on ebay recently, seriously, it looked like someone had been throwing a hammer at it for an hour. A quick searchie on here would have reported back the shocking customer service and product quality with japspeed on the K1.
-
The fact you want to keep it for a while, maybe till it croaks, is a good thing. High milers suffer massively at resale despite all the comments so far. So go for something mint but don't focus on mileage and you will be fine. For most though when buying a car mileage is a factor (and rightly so) if you plan to sell the car on at some point because it is something that will affect value.
-
Without reading past post number one it was obvious surely that Heineken wouldn't actively sponsor dog fighting, come on people!
-
OK thanks Dan, shame you have to wait so long, would have gone nicely towards something to replace the Zed!
-
I have browsed google, help sites etc can't seem to find the actual answer to this hoping some kindly person on here might be able to help... I have worked on and off this financial year 2012/2013, by end of March this year I will have been employed for 6 1/2 months of the 12 available. In between jobs I was unemployed and had no income. I didn't claim any benefits in this time. I suspect as all my jobs were PAYE I would have been taxed at a higher rate than my actual final earnings through the year? So would I need to at the end of March need to submit for a tax refund? I assume the tax office will have all the records of earnings via PAYE to know what I earn't? Is it as straight forward as that? Awaits being flamed by the more tax savvy amongst you but hey I can't know everything ;-)
-
Yeah you are right. Could have had a few beers pre Christmas and had good intentions but went somewhat awry...
-
Max budget? Out of interest, why 54k?
-
How is the actual sale price of some wheels for a Zed relevant to this post? Seriously? Was just trying to help as you were getting frustrated at lack of interest
-
Just for reference mine did the same, a little bird on here advised me to tap the switch with a small hammer and blow out any debris around the switch. Three minutes and zero cost later I had a working seat again.
-
Where possible it always works better if you wrap the edges, simply cutting to the edge can result in it peeling up a little even with plenty of prep.
-
Have to say I cannot agree with this at all. A car can be written off because of for many things, throw a hammer at the car a few times and the cost of repair to the bodywork and paint is more than the value of some cars therefore a Cat D write off. Its really prevalent with the elise/vx220 mob whose clams are so expensive to replace that a 5mph shunt into a cone tearing the fibreglass will almost certainly write the car off. As long as the repair, before and after, has images and proof of no chassis damage you will get a decent car.
-
Buy any multispoke and get them powder coated however you want them?
-
Considering selling my RX8 R3 and purchasing a 350z
coldel replied to DannyJames's topic in Introductions & Welcome Messages
You might have a bit more luck if you put up a comprehensive photo shoot of the car, so all four corner angles, side views, in car views (as you say its spotless worth showing it off) and even little things like a photo of all the detailing equipment you are throwing in. It is a difficult time of year to sell though, especially with the country blanketed in snow, see how things pick up when everyone gets their january pay cheques. -
Had a car of mine smashed in a car park, loads of CCTV cameras but they do not operate at all times, they only switch on and off for time periods. So they missed the person that wrote off my car some years ago. I now live on a narrow road in Richmond, both wing mirrors have been smashed on the Focus and had to replace in the last 4 months.