Jump to content

coldel

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    14,064
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by coldel

  1. To be fair, there are the occasional 350z out there baiting young lads in their corsa's or clio's also...
  2. I can't imagine they are fatigued after 22 minutes...haha Next England manager?
  3. France showing England just how poor they were...how we struggled against what is a relatively poor side.
  4. coldel

    Japspeed K4

    Not sure if you can view this without signing up, but a guy on the Celica forums set about rectifying a Japspeed. He properly took it apart and reviewed it and found for the money it is much better quality than people give it credit for. As mentioned a lot of the issues are fitment, he found on this thread that one part was a touch too long so cut it back a few mm put it back together and the whole system lined up perfect. http://www.celica-club.co.uk/forum/index.php?/topic/177865-st205-jap-speed-exhaust-need-to-know-and-how-to-fix-mainly-3-flexi-front-pipe
  5. Then you would want a scoop? As I understood it vents do exactly that, vent air. You will want something that forces air in, the air will go straight over the vent. If you want more air in, then I would look to finding a solution to getting colder air into the area around the air filter to prevent heat soak most likely via some modification to the front of the car?
  6. Bradders has some on his Zed, including a roll of clingfilm to go on them when it rains
  7. £20 each?
  8. Just be careful of those underrated cars you underrate don't teach you a good lesson
  9. Glad the Germans won, I get that teams play systems, but the Italians were taking the absolute mic playing for penalties for pretty much the whole game. Glad they got them! They clearly have good enough players to play the Germans, they just chose not to and got what was coming.
  10. Presume so, Tarmac knew what car I had...
  11. Guy selling Miltek at the moment for £550 on here, I know its well over budget but thats what you are looking at for a good used system cat back. Unless you can source a cobra or similar used?
  12. Mine was pre facelift DE
  13. Yeah mine came via Tarmac, I know I got someone else to do it but fitted fine they said it was an easy on job?
  14. I got a company to fit mine, I think having two pairs of hands and the car up off the ground makes it a whole lot easier, they didn't cut any of the bumper though?
  15. Couldnt agree more with Dan, until autonomous driving is 100% then people should not rely on it 100% If you cannot drive, then you do not have a car, you use taxi's/public transport. Sounds a hard line but thats what those services are there for. If someone drives into a car and kills the other person then if they are deemed driving dangerously they can be prosecuted, who prosecutes the computer that deliberately drives on into another car?
  16. coldel

    GT-Four

    It drifted across my table top when Alfie knocked it with a toy car....gasps were heard!
  17. Yes looks like a multitude of failures.
  18. coldel

    GT-Four

    Full billeted and anodized, no stickers to be seen!
  19. I once set up a conference call with a client in New Zealand for 2:30am UK time, forgot about it, phone rang in the middle of the night, lept out of bed when it suddenly dawned on me what was going on, grabbed dressing gown, dashed downstairs and did the call. About 30 seconds into the call I looked down and realised I was sat there bleary eyed, hair all over the shop, half asleep, in my wifes pink dressing gown with flowers embroidered on it. If the board of the company over in New Zealand could have seen me...deal would have been dead in the water immediately!
  20. Yes collision detection is good. As you said, I prefer to drive than be driven, so would never really want this tech unless maybe I was 90 years old and had lost all my vision!
  21. Good to see you are all finally beginning to realise the wonders of the Skyline franchise
  22. coldel

    GT-Four

    Arrived in the post, very pretty
  23. Get her to create an account on here and like that post...otherwise no, it doesn't count
  24. Am I the only one that thinks the number plate should be re-arranged to BJ'5 2NYT
×
×
  • Create New...