Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. Welcome to the mad house:)
  2. Do a hard reset. Hold the on off button down and the middle one at the same time. Keep them held down until the apple icon appears. Do not be tempted to take you fingers off the buttons when the screen gose black. You must wait until the apple icon appeares. If it still happens then the home button needs replacing or what ever Dblock said. Its a face off whatever happens and don't rip the ribbon if your doing it yourself. It is a fairly common fault with the iPhone 4 as its getting into its getting a bit old now. I still have my 4 and the home button kept sticking on that, I got my mate to sort it. You could take it to the apple store as suggested and if I were in your shoes i would most definately be doing that, I cant see the reset fixing it.
  3. I personaly would not touch it. Just suppose something went wrong and you took it back to claim on the warranty. You just voided it? Just follow the terms and conditions to the letter as these warranty people are masters at avoiding paying out if they can. If say your engine went pop (though i doubt it) the 1st thing they are going to try to do is say you did something wrong so were not paying out. After the warrenty runs out you are free to do what ever you want. This is of course only my opinion and others may choose to correct me:)
  4. Fantastic stuff, Is this GTM number 5 or 6 Mark?
  5. First Aid Kit? Or is that just for PCV & LGV in Germany?
  6. Back last year when I was going to get some Akebono for my car, a few of you questioned if they were going to fit. I think it may have been Tarmac Chris who was going to get them for me, and they were about £1850. It was suggested they were the same that is on the 370. They certainly are bigger than the brembo's on a 350. Anyway Abbey got a template and offered it up to my 18" rays and it did not fit. Shame as I could do with some more stopping power.
  7. He wasn't my mate, I was reading up on it in a shooting magazine back last year. You would be surprised what people do without thinking. Not so long ago on u-tube there were some recordings of a Zed going about 150mph on a UK motorway. I have been trying to find them again but cant!
  8. Thanks for that. For a moment I thought you meant £4k price tag
  9. Again arguments for and against and as some of you know I have had CCTV in my Zed ever since i got it. Glad I have as when the **** that side swiped me on A3 in August said he wasn't there, The CCTV proved my case. However on the flip side, some dum idiot took his new shotgun round to show his mate and allowed him to shoot some off in his back garden whist another mate recorded it on his phone. This mate then uploaded it to u-tube and within a few days of it being on there the armed police swooped on his home and he is doing some time. It really is a toss of the coin debate and yes, if the police found you had a recording device the short of it all is unlike voice tape it can be used as evidence. It really does'nt matter if you have worked or trained with the police as I have had many a policeman on courses that I used to run out of Watford college. The subject never seemed to rear its head. It's no different to using the CCTV footage from shops and banks to get a conviction as far as i am aware. Anyway moving on. Do I need a college degree to work this device or not?
  10. Being a bit thick here. in terms relating to the camera. Whats 4k mean please! I have been looking for a new toy so maybe this is it!
  11. Whats the difference between the black and silver?
  12. Who said they wern't in the country then?
  13. Is this the same thing? http://www.ebay.co.u...=item19d8937b5e OOps repost lol
  14. Same as Witness which is the one 5th gear use, They are both work quite good
  15. Defo going to get one, Now as we used to say in the army before getting behind the controls of a new vehicle. "Who's going to type train me on it!? Papa or BBK?
  16. Get an ARK true grip duel exhaust and blow up all around you:) Especially if your minus your pussycats:)
  17. 4RE Leather

    Mats

    Stupid boy Pike!
  18. Very Good.
  19. FOOK right OFF!
  20. I also noticed that they were lighter than some aftermarket ones I was going to try. Don't know what all the stigma is about!
  21. That was a good price. mine with the same tyre was £1400! I could not believe it when I saw the invoice! Actually now I think about it I think they originally ordered a standard 350z alloy do maybe that was the price quoted I remember it very well as I put it in an earlier post. £1130 plus vat for the front Ray and the tyre was £250 so my maths are wrong it had to be £1600 plus.
  22. Could you elaborate on the "risky" bit please, are we talking, too much stress on engine, driveline components etc Not so much to much stress but MORE of course. If it`s not tuned properly it`s not likely to last 5 minutes. You also need to factor in other upgrades such as suspension, tyres, brakes. Making a stock 350z pushout 400+ hp is ok but if you actually want to drive it all the previously mentioned parts are a MUST, Whys that Darran lol:)
  23. The 2nd would be his Mum and 3rd is reserved for his new G/F !
  24. That was a good price. mine with the same tyre was £1400! I could not believe it when I saw the invoice!
×
×
  • Create New...