Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. I never had 2 much problem. I just put my hand under the boot and lifted up the panel. Pulled the boot up the gear leaver, and held it with vice pliers. Then put a tea towel on the gear nob and loosened it with a pair of swan necks. Unscrewed it and swapped it over with the new Nissmo one. However, not only does it rattle because i left the spacer or sleave in. It's as cold as hell in the morning to touch!
  2. Think I need to stand further away then crop them down. What a time consuming excersise:(
  3. Just found out why non of my pictures will upload. I take them on my IPhone and they are to large so sorry guys I can't put any on. Thenoname
  4. Just got the custom leather gear and handbrake boots back from Redline. They are awsome. I will never go on ebay again:)
  5. Nor can I. never knew how to up load even if it did say upload image file. It was more of a joke really as I had it up on the ramp at tyre place with all the laser alignment gear on it. Looked more like a Darlick than anything else:) Peter
  6. Got the same gear knob. But could not find a handbrake to match so got the titanium one from Richbrook. At least it has a cut out. The Leather is coming from same place as yours. Loads of colour:) Thenoname
  7. Those are awsome pictures!
  8. So it is Graham. I know that cos it says so on my phone !!!! So is it Dorking the next meet or what? lol
  9. Just out of interest and off topic. How do you lot get a pretty picture of your motor on the bottom of your Posts? Duurrrrreeee
  10. So your cars called bits and bob's then? You must spend as much time as me or more to have that many posts since March Lol
  11. Well I hope this meet is in the warm? We could have it in Rykas at the base of Box Hill. That way we can sit supping tea why Graham is outside fixing handrakes/wing mirrors. gearboxes.Turbo's and SC's!!!
  12. OMG a naked handbrake. this is X rated Adult stuff. Can you put naked pictures on here? Excellent stuff. The combination of this and Graham's imput should convince me to give it a go myself. I can alwas cut it off and fill up the whole and spray matt black if it won't work. just leave it in gear:) thenoname
  13. Best I come down to Dorking to get it done. I keep saying that:) Wonder if someone out there has managed to fab a cover to go over the bottom of the gaitor? Thenoname
  14. It's the handbrakereplecement it'self that we would like to see pictures of not the boots:) Cheers
  15. October Thenoname
  16. 4RE Leather

    peeved

    Yippee something has gone right for once. I went to straighten out the bubblewrapp to cover the spoiler in prior to taking it to Taras when I felt some small lumps. Stuck to a great big dollop of sticking tape was all the bolts and washers. The bag had split but the tape saved them:) Every single one accounted for. And to think I was going to lob it and get some more! Thenoname
  17. If the gaiters arrive from Poland by Wednesday I will give it to taras at RT Performance Brentford when he puts the spoiler on. I read a post on the USA 350 forum where he took his apart and came unstuck. he went on to say he drove around without a handbrake for over a month. Like I said pictures tell a thousand words:) thenoname
  18. I bought the same hand brake in Titanium as you. However as previously mentioned. Can us new guys have the photo's back please. Pictures tell a story that the written word can't. Thanks Thenoname
  19. 4RE Leather

    peeved

    Taras never convinced me, I think! I thought I convinced myself and he convinced my Wallet ha ha/
  20. 4RE Leather

    peeved

    £220 and well worth it. I was put on to him by a mate who had his ferrari done. Jonathan has a website just give him a ring. He has a white Audi with tints and I asked him to do mine the same. I am extreamly pleased as he is a proffesional and gives a written guarantee. yes you might get them cheaper or buy the film yourself, but I learnt the same way as most on here. Get it done properly the 1st time:) Peter
  21. 4RE Leather

    peeved

    Ok guys. We can end this nowas it's sorted. It came from seban. I contacted the US -UK supplier who said they do not have a template or fixings. The trader on here just puts bolts and washers in b4 he sends them on. TARAS at PR Performance Brentford is fixing it but don't go on his site unless you have some spare dosh. I was amazed at the quality of their work so I am having some extra's done. Thanks to all for their advice and help and you have been great as usuall. Everything is slotting into place and SC is on order:) I will recomend autoshades of Sutton if anyone wants a decent window Tint. Tints with a silver car is a must. I vurtually rang up and drove down and it was done 1 hour later! In fact I was so manic today that i did the unthinkable. I was parked up in Asda by a brick wall. Started the engine in the usual manor and forgot the golden rule. Check it was in neutral. I am so lucky that I got away with a small graze on the lower lip of the car:) Peter
  22. 4RE Leather

    peeved

    Thanks to the guys who suggest Chiswick I will ring them tomorrow thanks. I have found a counter sunk bolt that has a slot in it for a screwdriver. It fits so I can at least go down the shop and get the bolts. Can anyone give a guestimate as to length please? It would save me taking the trim off my tailgate to get at the OEM one? Thanks Guys. I love this site. Better that the TV anytime. more expensive but hey. You can't take it with you!! Peter
  23. 4RE Leather

    peeved

    The bottom line is I need a fixing kit and with over a thousand nuts bolts and stuff not one is the right thread. It is identical to the seban one advertised on here RS0205NS350-NS but thus far they have not emailed me back even if it's to say get lost so as I can move on. Poncing about on a puter is no fun when you can't get answers. And I find the worst are online traders who only respond if there is something in it for them. With the exeption of the traders I have dealt with on here Someone somewhere on here of the other 350z site must be able to respond with a yep I can sort that for you. I could try taking a bolt/screw from the OEM one that's on the car and see if that fits. But what i really want is my initial question answered. is there anyone who can put it on for me living within a decent range from Morden.
  24. 4RE Leather

    peeved

    I don't think at £14 it was insured and I only paid £180 half price. and it is the Seban one advertised on the traders And To be honest it would be less stress to smash it up and bin it than return it. The damage is miniscuel and the sender is stressed as his Misses has had a baby. Just annoyed about the nuts. Hence the best thing is for some one to message me and say. I can put that one for you! Lol Peter
×
×
  • Create New...