Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. yes but for me the only reason to have more money is to buy better cars so thats ok with me Good point
  2. Trust me you are a lot richer without one!
  3. The TT build that Abbey were planning on my HR engined Zed (same as yours) hit £19k before I pulled the plug. And that was using standard internals with a predicted HP value of around what you have got. We could do this cheaper now thou. Almost 50% cheaper!! Sorry, should have stated that this was back when HR kits where thin on the ground and no-one in the UK had done one
  4. No use you having a beefed up engine Anders, you would run out of road b4 you got out of 3dr gear!
  5. Maybe you should all consider having Mark fit this GTM S/C to your car:)
  6. What would the cost of a TT be Lexx?
  7. One of the forum guys owns a 370 and lives less than a mile from me. If he is following the post, maybe he can make contact and do the video's:)
  8. Thanks for that. Anders has been at the guinness again!
  9. Whats a traction control Anders? (Joke) But I would like to know if a Troq is related to a Troll, and what's AFR?
  10. best get my browning box camera out of the loft!!
  11. Well what can I say. Totally Gobsmacked. Well done Abbey again:)
  12. Yes please Mark and any other questions that you might see flying about as I have been getting bombarded with PM's with questions that only you can answer!
  13. So did mine, but that's when they had the Abbey board hanging up lol.
  14. blimey either my puter is supercharged or you lot are. Maybe Mark will post the Numbers up knowing my on off relationship with Photobucket lol.
  15. What's with all this technotalk Anders. Can you please keep it in old money so I can keep up. What day you sending micky mouse couriers down to Abbey! There are a load of temps on this time of year that don't give a hoot. lol When he turns into WoodHurst lane from A25 look out for a oval shaped sign that says Stonehall Farm which is off white in colour. I am guessing it's about 800 yards on the right. Turn in there and follow track round to bottom:) I am sure you will be pleased with it. There are a load of temps on this time of year that don't give a hoot. lol
  16. Ok thanks for that.
  17. B4 I put them up on here I wanted to get some feed back so as not to waste anyones time. I believe I read somewhere that VQ owners often swop there air box and intake pipe over for one from a HR engine! If this is so, what is a average price please. I don't want to go through the hassle of cleaning them all up and taking pictures if they are only fetching peanuts. They also have brand new (1000 miles) high flow filters. This is purely a fact finding mission only guys. by asking 1st is the only way i can judge if it's worth the effort of posting them in the for sale page or not. Thenoname
  18. Thats a challenge if ever I heard one. Hi Anders. Bit late out of my pit this morning but all ok from my end:) thenoname
  19. I forgot to tick the reply box. The Tints were done my Johnathan of Autoshades Sutton 82 Westmead Road Sutton Surrey SM1 4HY 0208 7151919 He has been doing tinting for many years and has done some excellent work for us in the past. I cannot fault him. I left the car with Taras as we were trying to get a carbon spoiler to fit. No such luck. But he will either spray matt of gloss for £35 an item. Or carbon wrap for the same price. The mirrors and door handles have to come off! Any other detailing work he charges an excellent £45 an hour.
  20. I forgot to tick the reply box. The Tints were done my Johnathan of Autoshades Sutton 82 Westmead Road Sutton Surrey SM1 4HY 0208 7151919 He has been doing tinting for many years and has done some excellent work for us in the past. I cannot fault him. And Taras ar RT Performance who does car wrapping did the spoiler/windows and Door Mirrors. he also did the Red carbon inside the car. taras has a unit in the old railway yard behind Qew Bridge Railway station. All the other bits and bobs came from Maciek of Redline Goods in Poland. Like ilsaid b4. The Armrest is purely for long journeys. I designed it myself so it wedges between the seats. in town you just take it out and put it in the back. I have a complete carbon cover for the rear strut brace, and to finish polished Alloy Power steering tanl and header tank. just hoping that someone will find me a nice Engine strut brace or chrome the stock.
  21. I forgot to tick the reply box. The Tints were done my Johnathan of Autoshades Sutton 82 Westmead Road Sutton Surrey SM1 4HY 0208 7151919 He has been doing tinting for many years and has done some excellent work for us in the past. I cannot fault him.
  22. What part of the world do you live mate?
  23. Go one then? you tell me:)
  24. he wasn't letting on but I found out that he and japspeed are one and the same. They don't do rears and only purple or black. But like I said its all on hold now. This cow has run out of milk lol
  25. I was having one of my moments lol. What I wanted was as near as dam to what I saw on a Maserati whilst at Maranello in Egham on Wednesday. They had a Silver Maserati. Black wheels. Gold grooved and drilled discs and Red Callipers. It looked amazing, and as we discussed if you want it go for it. the nearest that size was what was on the GTR but the price threw that out of window. tarmac knows what l want but like i said it's on hold. I am just putting my efforts into what Abbey is doing for now, and should have some news soon. But anything technical you really must ask them otherwise l will end up in the nut house whilst trying to find the answer. Some one on here wrote last week, Why did I not just go for a GTR with what I have put into this car in the last 6 weeks. And they are right. I could have bought a 2009 GTR. But I wanted to do something for myself that was unique to me. Mr Moderator. Is this all included in the S/C build or should we have a page for brakes lol. Thenoname
×
×
  • Create New...