I had no idea Mark was in US. They are fitting the S/C.
like I said, at the end of the day it is no one's fault but my own for selling the stock b4 checking that the Cusco fitted.
I am so dum at times. Well most of the time of late.
It takes a lot to get me excited and when i went over and saw my car last week, then saw some customers cars on GTM
website I got tunnel vision.
I just could not take in that the VQ strut bar was not as high as the HR until l saw 2 cars side by side.
Were the problems lay are when parts suppliers state "Fits all models"
A typical example of this was a carbon slam plate I got. I was assured it would fit and it did'nt. The cut out for the bonnet catch resting place was much to small, so i had to shape it.
The supplier had a little rant at me until i sent him the pictures. he soon appologised.
Another lesson learnt and chalked up.
Thenoname:)