Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. How come every timeI say no blue cars the funny one from Holmwood shows up.
  2. No blue cars please!
  3. Still not ruled out a wrap myself. That red mat looked great as does the yellow or white.
  4. No. It turns it into a toy that I like lol. And no your not dipping it in Carbon:)
  5. Pioneers were disbanded same time as RCT and amalgamated into the RLC.
  6. The beauty is that the jailbrake software is all ready to go. I will do mine the moment I getting home. Then If I want google mapping on it I will. When I put the jailbrake on the iPad and iPhone 4 it was like having an uprev done. It's good to see that individualism is rife in this debate.
  7. I was under the impression that you can preorder and pick up In uk from 21st. I can see Friday being a tits up day for everyone. I tunes will burn out lol. I doubt some with get live till late into the evening.
  8. I had to go and do it listening to Adrian going on about the iPhone. Mine is being delivered to the Hospital on Friday lol. Can't believe the chancers on EBay as one is sellin a 32gb for £2700 as if lol
  9. They don't actually go with gun metal Adrian. However they will go on a certain silver blade car that appears to be standing on bricks at the moment!!!
  10. Thought you had your eyeballs on those Clown?
  11. I want more "bling" !!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. It's bad enough having one Blue car beside you without being boxed in by them!
  13. What worries me is he has his car parked a tad to close to mine for my liking and I am stuck 150 miles away.
  14. Just the one bad experience Ian. EBay with that company from Colnbrook. Thought the price at £90 was to good to be true. Plus I did not research!
  15. Ian this one is not a winde up. I put a post up about 6-7 months ago warning people not to use that firm at colnbrook. I got a set of what they described as Genuine Rays wheel nuts from them. When they arrived They just did not look right.The long and short of it was I sent one to the head of Rays Uk and he agreed they were a dangerous sub standard copy. The colnbrook wear house is a hub for international imports and they were of Singapore origin. I drove over there and no one spoke English. It was a way round the UK supplier that we all know. Paypal intervened and eBay locked 2 accounts or trade names of there's. The one at Colnbrook and another at Slough. Obviously they are re trading. The copies are easy to spot as the packaging is different. 1st thing they will do is round and score the moment you put the socket on them. I am not saying that the ones you have are Definately substandard copies, just passing on my own experience with them.
  16. You know all these bits that were on your car! Umm well they have jumped ship!
  17. One that you can see the bullet coming if you put any more bits of my car on EBay !!
  18. Pump my ride says it all as most petrol heads would associate with it. Especially as it is proberbly the only smack you in the face slogan that will go with a Pump action shotgun:)
  19. Picture of shotgun Slogun " Pump my Ride!
  20. No not missed the point and hear you. I have flipped about and should have said in general not winter. I am fully aware that I can't zip about in winter. Problem is Lexx we been down this road b4 Last time I had a real problem understanding Photobucket due to the treatment of a neurological order and you did the I give up bit rant. I am in Hospital now on a drip with Morphine and again you berate in public. Please put me on your block list ok
  21. You get about a lot Wasso !
  22. I agree about the risk and regrettably I sold my Pathfinder to fund the Zed project. I have a run around for the dark months but you never know in an emergency like service MOT ect are all due in the Month of hell. I could easily change that . I was more thinking of the odd few mile run so the cobwebs don't settle. Abbey are going to address the slide problem if needed so choice of tyres will be top of the list. Incidently if I am going to get an issue it will be in 2nd gear but In the rain I go from 1st to 3rd. Trouble is you never know what life's situations throw at you. At present on the 050a anyone could slide it in the dry. Love the car to bits and slowly getting used to it. Fascinating subject like the chicken and egg. What comes 1st the tyres or the suspension I did find some but cannot remember there name. And they were about £380 each. Road race I think!
  23. You've got what? 450-460bhp? (I forget now). It don't matter what you do, that kinda power through the rear wheels only is always gonna be uncomfortable during the winter. I for one would just park it up in a nice garage and take it back out in the spring. Wider tyres in icy condition would actually make your grip worse. 443 at the wheels and a smaller pulley on the way hoping to make it the 1st RHD 500 BHP at the wheel from a GTM Supercharger. Lexx
  24. Brasso is good for most hard surface cleaning jobs:)
  25. This. If it was about dynamics youd have the lightest 17's you could find that fit over the brakes. Im a bit astonished that anyone has tried to say any different actually Im running 18's on the front and 19's on the back mainly because I cant find any front 19's that are wide enough The cost of the rear tyres also stops me drifting which could be a good or bad thing depending on your viewpoint I should add that the car is perfectly good on 19's, they dont detract from the handling or ride like they do on a 200SX, for instance I may be being thick here. You have 19" rims on back and 18" on front? I am still learning lol. That's why I started this post. My ultimate goal is to try and reduce the amount of back slide which has mainly occurred since the power upgrade. My method of thinking initially was a Quaiff Diff and the widest tyre that stick like Phoo to a shovel But these are just thoughts as Abbey can't set the car up untill all the other work is finished. Which makes sense. What I want to avoid it having to park it up during the Winter being to afraid to use it. Only done 3700 miles since I got it last July as it is. Not bothered about the cost of the rubber just the end name:)
×
×
  • Create New...