Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. Just woke up to an email we are changing your activation date from 14/08/15 to 24/08/15 un F'ing believable
  2. Nope - thats India - no help from there as above
  3. thats what I did, and phoned them (also spoke to talktalk) - yep all available ................ apparently it isn't
  4. they took it over on the 27th - so I have phone only
  5. long story .... but basically tried to switch to BT to get infinity fibre optic - that was on 12/07/15 everything was scheduled for activation on 27/07/15 - guess what broadband turned off from previous supplier - no sign of BT engineer who was supposed to instal fibre numerous (daily calls) to India - rescheduled to 05/08/15 ......... keep in mind no internet at all from 27th guess what .......... no-one turned up - still not activated more calls to India - "ahh, many apologies Mr Andrew..." say what thats my christian name ..... oh, sod it never mind "fibre is not actually available in your area" - even though I checked and they confirmed it was .............. it actually isn't !!! so put me back on copper - arranged to be ready within 3 working days ............... oh, look a weekend again - that'll mean Monday 10/08/15 then ? received an email tonight saying your Broadband will start on 14/08/15 - WTF 'nother telephone call to India "yes, Mr Andrew" .......... i give up on that one "and engineer will contact you on Monday to arrange Broadband" hang on .... you said it will be activated on Monday - not arranged for another 72 / 120 ... etc hours later I now want to speak to complaints / manager ... whoever will sort this fiasco out my manager will ring you tomorrow - when is your preferred time ? - my reply 9am - that is good, my manager will ring you between 8am and 6pm - again WTF and it aint gonna happen anyway ok - so what do i do now ? where and how can i get this sorted can i just select another isp and start again ? help please
  6. ioneabee

    My 911

    where's my air rifle
  7. true ........... but unlikely to be thrashing it round corners should get another 5000 or so out of the rears (P Zero Rossos) which should be ready for change (by my estimate) just before winter sets in
  8. I just knew it would be you who took the bait Dan we have an XC60 - its for that
  9. to put on my SUV of course
  10. just ordered a pair of Michelin Latitude Sport 3 for the fronts ............ should be interesting getting fitted tomorrow (friday)
  11. never worked out why you got rid of this - beautiful colour ...............nismo's ok ...s'pose
  12. i'm tempted to lock this because of its completely inane title
  13. absolutely unheard of...... and to make matters better A black GT Edition and a white Nismo
  14. Living the dream Happy Birthday
  15. nah, they'd have it all up and finished ..... sod the sewer
  16. some planning authorities consult with the water board, some don't ............ but Building Control always do
  17. I know - tried not to laugh but he was referring to a straight comparison on a dyno, so I let him off
  18. to add to the conspiracy theory a friend of mine races a motor bike (no idea what) and has it tested on a dyno on a regular basis - he has stated that he will only use shell as it gives him an extra 2 bhp over tesco
  19. erm might I suggest money ?
  20. its difficult to tell if it is an actual GT Edition - most dealers (Nissan or other) don't know the difference if it has no stripe I would be cautious that its not just a GT
  21. I only have one opinion on this
  22. terrible quality fill under that slab - no wonder the concrete was so thick
  23. I think its too late
  24. Where's that swimming pool of yours - i can fill it by wringing out my clothes
×
×
  • Create New...