Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. yep - I pulled the photo from here - but don't know who I saw ??
  2. ebay it - with that description you'll get gazillions of watchers
  3. My excuse is that it was quite heavily scored .... don't think I should give up the day job though
  4. after receiving my shiny new dodo buff daddy from Tim @ Envy - thought I'd give the father-in-laws 3 series bog standard BMW a going over (as a trial ) He had some bird poop on the bonnet which he wiped off, subsequently leaving it nicely scratched you can just make it out on the bottom right and centre top and then after 4 hours of snow foam, wash, clay bar, megs 205 + megs swirlx with the buff daddy and finished with dodo supernatural I think it came up rather well - but only managed to do the bonnet - guess how much longer it's going to take to do the rest of the car, but hey, at least I'm earning mega brownie points (and secretely enjoying myself)
  5. "docks" well - there is a ferry to ireland
  6. nope - keep them all public
  7. Is there a setting to make the stock exhaust louder yes, but it costs a shed load, makes tarmac happy and you need to get down and dirty
  8. erm.....interesting number plate
  9. Builders are never boring - I'm on site with them all the time and I can vouch that what they do is NEVER boring - my flight or fight reaction is often triggered
  10. hmm - press and hold settings (radio off) - I get settings.........i can scroll to "other" and camera is in there (ie turn off lines) can't find a hidden menu ???
  11. Not really sure, however, you can see I think. If you turn off the radio. Press and hold the settings button, turn the volume know anti clockwise about 40 clicks. it should take you to a hidden menu. From there scroll down to the camera option. I assume if you don't have the cam option then it can't be fitted. Pm me if you need help. learning something new every day - gotta go outside now and see what comes up
  12. Oooo....I could quite fancy a strong, rugged, builder-type...lol! Tell me Builder49....do you possess your own hair and teeth? Hehe! Hannah x don't forget to add in the image of the Builders well known b*m , you know the one where you'd park your bike
  13. Purely from an informative point of view its done 1. because its cheaper than re-building the road 2. its used to re-seal the top layer 3. to add skid resistance still hate it as much as everyone else though
  14. What rest ? she's been spotted this last week half way round the country
  15. well done - it does help alot
  16. close-up shot ....... pretty please
  17. Maybe I shouldn't have been so hasty in spending my pennies on a DatingDirect subscription..... Could have saved the cash and put it towards my new headlights lol! Hannah x yep and just by posting on here
  18. oh oh - watch out for Builder49
  19. Spotted one of these in Pembroke Dock (Pembrokeshire) on Friday - I did wave but was past too quick before i fully realized he was there
  20. you'll be safe if you can just resist until Tuesday
  21. There was me thinking you wanted £45,000 for it GLWTS - looking very clean
  22. tacky, tacky, tacky, tacky oh, did I mention ---- tacky !!! there was me thinking you had good taste
  23. ioneabee

    window tinting

    its not just a law thing....................it affects your insurance which is why I didn't pursue it with mine. if you have a accident ie pull out from a junction and have a bike t-bone you, then you will be held at fault (rightly) and the insurance won't pay as the tints will be deemed a factor
×
×
  • Create New...