Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. you mean deep fried mars bar surely No, Morris Dancers, deep fried, oh I do like a deep fried Englander good job I'm welsh then
  2. I'm 31. Its a compliment, I'm officially an old git 4 weeks today 60 in 4 weeks time - you can retire on your ill gotten over charged weekend rates then
  3. you mean deep fried mars bar surely
  4. actually I'm pointing the finger at BBK
  5. I blame the plumbers
  6. go on, go on, go on its been fun
  7. the vultures didn't even get a chance to circle
  8. and £60 / month :lol: more fool you £30 a month, unlimited data, unlimited txts, unlimited calls to the missus & my best mate and 600 minutes to anyone else ok - thats rather good - but I bet that deals not available anymore - who's it with
  9. and £60 / month :lol: more fool you
  10. ok - contract is now up and I get to choose a new phone - currently have a HTC Desire, good phone but getting a little dated now i think I've narrowed my choices down to HTC One XL Samsung S3 quite like the look of the I5, but just rediculously expensive, so thats out whats folks thoughts and any other suggestions would be appreciated cheers
  11. not sure why you think you would be critised - its best IMHO to have all the tools available to help you I've got a reversing camera and think thats ace, but the only thing I think would be useful for me would be front sensors - you look like a handy bloke to know...................
  12. the boiler one was a scheme in wales but you still had to meet various conditions I rang (wherever) and told them my boiler was only about 70% efficient, can I have a new one etc............... he said yes, you earn under x amount, yes - ok, you sound like your over 60 :angry: so we can get this going for you................i hung up
  13. +++++ ++++ what he said (meant Colin )
  14. the 2 in your quote above
  15. Think Chesterfield has done a quick fix, see if its worked or let us know the thread if it hasn't. I cant do it from work, for some reason they don't like us SSHing out of the corporate firewall for some reason erm........... Forbidden You do not have permission to access this document.
  16. Deffo wasn't you else I'd have wound my window down and asked you how much for a detail Ha ha nice one I very rarely see any 50's but see two 70's daily, they can't be forum folk as they never acknowledge my frantic flashing of lights and waving of hands! they probably just assume there's a speed trap ahead !!
  17. I DARE not ask what you were doing at the time
  18. I haven't got any cup holders unless you count the hole in the middle by the gear stick
  19. ah, its glass then ? thought it was plastic
  20. agreed - meant side and front - don't know what your customer wants doing - but (not having had a 350 roadster), isn't the rear window plastic not glass ?
  21. legal as far as I was aware + (i was told - correct me if I'm wrong) insurance will void - it has been fairly well discussed on here
  22. its £800 on 1st registration and £460 thereafter..........until the government changes it again
  23. erm - how can you tint the windows ? aren't they already at max tint from factory ?
  24. there was an awful lot of "buyer beware" captions - couldn't make out what they were though
  25. ahh, them were the days - good 'ol Tony so - this morning the tracks came up (20 minute drive to work), this afternoon failed completely WTF - BTW the weather was clear as a bell both times
×
×
  • Create New...