Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. she's still safely tucked up in my version of the zed shed
  2. thats questionable
  3. there is a childrens pack
  4. I hate it when a thread stays on topic
  5. no - its beige (and I'm not kidding) :lol: or as they call it "seashell"
  6. ha,ha,ha,ha (sarcastic laugh)
  7. nah - on order - middle of June I'm told
  8. bit difficult to get 4 people in a zed + a xylophone + a gloc + the occaisonal timp + a cello..........
  9. a volvo XC60 do I have to go and sit on the naughty step with SMD still got the zed though
  10. april 1st was 2 days ago............shame on you
  11. bets being taken now 3months 6 months 12 months................seriously ????? before he changes it again
  12. somehow, I knew you'd be on the side of the prosecution.............irrespectively
  13. but even so, you're not actually allowed to take part................and I don't think you're one to sit on your hands and say nothing :lol:
  14. I take that as an admission you know it's there and should be read Spanking well, doesn't everybody click on the button that says they've read, understood and accepted the small print..................or is that just me
  15. I can't read your small print Husky
  16. there doesn't appear to be a 350/370 on that list
  17. my wife half filled (hardly ever does this - put fuel in I mean) her car - put about £35 in was asked if she wanted to use the credit - 6p/litre at the time - she said yes :angry: :rant:
  18. that should do it
  19. nope - never have been - proof is in the fact that i still have all my hair
  20. is that a kit kat type of brake ?
  21. With a choice of 2 browns, the one with a bit less brown was clearly going to get the votes! only 'cos Will went under a low bridge and lost his roof................took most of his hair off in the process too
  22. says the person who won the 370 category last year
  23. or Not yet, it is tricky on my Jag as if you wire it to the wrong place the battery will just give up.... have now got the info just need to sort it out but the car is in a garage at home so its mainly for recording my moves Sent from the golf club... fixed that for you
  24. hello sailor how have you wired it - with the permanent live etc ?
  25. crickey Dave - that barge barely fits on the road by the way - what camera is that
×
×
  • Create New...