Jump to content

Madhatter

Members
  • Posts

    307
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Madhatter

  1. Think I'm on my 3rd now! lol I've got half of the supporting mods - think I just need to take the plunge with that kit
  2. You can buy direct from Hexis if you want. I've now bought around 8 rolls off them for mine and other cars! lol
  3. Gutting would have snapped that off you!
  4. Have you got a revup bracket for it? or only pre
  5. Hi Chris Are these still available? And if so what's the current price delivered? Thanks
  6. I'll take these off your hands! Let us know how best to pay and I'll get it organised!
  7. Hi All Wondering if anyone can help? I've tried searching the forum along with the workshop notes and either I'm missing something, can read them or just can't find it! Anyway I'm trying to find out what some of the wires in both doors do. In particular I'm looking for either (or all) a permanent live, ignition live and/or door open live connection in the door? Does anyone know whether any of these exist? Any help mucho gracias appreciated! hehe
  8. If you need/would like testing with a cosworth plenum I'm more than happy to volunteer
  9. I had a good look through Ebay.co.uk (UK) for 350z sub, 350z speaker and 350z plate over last couple of days but not got a dicky bird
  10. Hi all Desperately after another subwoofer plate - if anyone has one spare ill gladly take it off your hands for a couple of quid! Really desperate for one
  11. Ah thanks both I didn't think anyone would say anything as I'm quiet on the forum..... shucks.... you've made me all warm inside
  12. Kentucky fried corpse I guess!?!
  13. Hmmmm their prices are strange, and I can't say the attitude of the reply is particualry "great customer service"..... They are selling them on Ebay for £693 anyway - that's only a tad more than the 10% discount with their new prices
  14. Wasso - can you put me down for the same as you please. TS (vents and hump) Was just about to order mine as well!
  15. Hi all Ideally I'm looking at cutting out the centre bit of the rear speaker housing (the two useless storage areas) in order to fit a diagonal amp rack. However I can't seem to find anyone or anywhere on the web who has done it. Which names me wonder whether that's because it shouldn't be done! Lol Does anyone know whether this is a key piece to the interior, safety or suspension/geometry? My plan was to cut the front divider, then next to the left/right speakers and up. Then bend it all in to a 45" angle so I could potentially pull out and reweld in the future? Any help, opinions greatly appreciated!
  16. If the Cosworth plenum doesn't sell first time round, I'm def interested!
  17. You can either take the bits off and post them off to Aqua or visit them. They tend not to take the items off themselves (they can) but in fairness they don't want to break anything so having the bits off is easier. The dipping takes a few hours/days for drying, prep, etc. not a quick afternoon job - especially with things like the dash and side trim with that crap rubber-type coating.
  18. Hi All I didn't think I'd be able to do a successful insurance claim as it's only scratched rather than seriously damaged, cracked or smashed. I can still see fine out of it, but when walking around the scratches are quite clear. Been thinking about a breaker and getting one there but can't be sure I'll get a "good" one Bizz where you based? that might be the perfect solution! Jumping350 I've got a gun metal (dark) 350z....
  19. Finally got the car in my lock up after nearly grounding it (can't believe how low the 350z generally is) and now setting about doing an overhaul for the show season next year. Part of that was hopefully replacing the scratched rear windscreen - however a quote from AutoGlass for a replacement window and fitting left me in shock. £890 inc vat and delivery!!!! Hell another £4k and I can get another 350z lol Is this really the normal price? does anyone know cheaper options?
  20. Looks awesome - can't belevie I missed this with you lot being so close! You could have all come down to the Wales Z-Shed I'm trying to create! hehe Cars look great and serioulsy falling in love with Octet's 370Z those front-wings are awesome. With some of the people photos, can we have some names? would be great to see names to faces.
  21. Any plans to do a ser of facelift oness? I'll sign up now if so
  22. +5 that's the one I'm aiming for as well. Though I'm going to then paint it! lol
  23. Pile of crap! It's gone to a gone-wrong Windows phone! lol They've totally destroyed the accessibility perspective to the point I'm now struggling to use it (too much white background), it's already been found to have 2 major security flaws, lots of people having trouble with itunes syncing (me included), inconsistent use of shapes (circles and squares though Apple used to always confirm to a single design approach). I won't even go into the battery killing facilities - half way through day and it's already down to 57% and I've done sod all! I've now got to permanently carry my spare batter in my laptop bag That said, I do like the swipe up for quick access to bits & bobs and the swipe action for delete, etc. is stronger now. However I'm going to try and continue with open eyes and hopefully will be persuaded but for now the Ipads are staying with 6!
  24. Madhatter

    Vinyl Wrap

    My bad that should have read 1-2 weeks..... I have done it in less time 48 hours but @*!# myself as the vinyl felt quite soft still. In a nutshell the ink does need to cure but that's not too bad -2 -3 hours or so should be touch dry pretty damn perfect, overnight and it's def a good un. However it's more the "out-gassing" of the printed vinyl - this is the evaporation of the chemicals from the vinyl and ink. Time wise out-gassing in fairness does actually depend on how the printing company does it and the ink coverage (and colours used). Some leave a relaxed roll (not good), some lay them out, but it's better to have them raised or even better to have a gassing chamber (still never seen one!). The later is obviously the quicker option working backwards to rolled taking ages (if out gassing altogether).
  25. Ah but is it actually a nismo edition 350z or just a 350z with the nismo kit?!? If it was a "real" Nismo (any edition) I'd buy that straight away now! However it's just a 350z with Nismo kit - still not a bad bargain though
×
×
  • Create New...