Jump to content

mattross1313

Members
  • Posts

    2,774
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mattross1313

  1. Look good Dan, I might be getting some of these in a month or so. How much did you pay dude?
  2. Thats a great story, lovely to see your family enjoying the car for as long as possible. Zed looks great too!
  3. Great vid Steve, always far more relaxed when you watch them back doesn't it. Glad that's catching on
  4. Exhaust update!! After dropping the exhaust off last week with a local welder, he gave me a call this week to say it was ready. He has done an amazing job considering how hard titanium is to work with. Unfortunately he couldn't get replacement Ti bar to create a new exhaust mount, however he did a top job creating a replacement out of stainless steel. He also pulled out most of the dent in the rear box, and pulled out the intake pipe a couple of degrees. Both are not perfect, but a whole world better than they used to be! looking at the position of the dent it should not be visible when on the car anyway. We should be kicking off the fitment of this next weekend so in my excitement I spent some time today giving it a clean. From my googling it seems Ti is quite tricky to maintain - WD40 and a rag seemed to do the trick. Check out the pics below of the before/after cleaning, and the repair work. dirty clean New mount straightened exit dent shiny shiny Oh, and I removed the '350z' badge as the Zed has been half hanging off since I bought the car.
  5. Will gets enough of a tan scampering around Wales with his top off! Oh, and good work Mr & Mrs S
  6. Agreed - I like to catch emotion but am worried if people see me pointing a camera at them!
  7. The London ones reminded of one I took a while back, and whilst hunting around I found a few more from the collection.
  8. I use iMovie - comes free with macs and does a great job
  9. Cheers Doogy Oh and Tom, shh!! Haha
  10. Just had this come up on my FaceAche news feed. This Zed is gorgeous!!! I have been looking at these rims recently (just saving up) however I have not seen a rear like this before on a 350? It looks similar to the Amuse on the 370? Anyone identify this?.....I NEED IT!!! Matt
  11. Cheers Chris :lol: Just got a funny look from the misses for a sudden outburst of laughter from behind the laptop
  12. pair of trainers.....and a back up pair of trainers just incase it rained
  13. Yep the R8 and Porsche arrived together whilst we were having a coffee. The guy had only just picked it up on the Friday (already kerbed the rims!!). and yeah he let Bennet take a seat.......risky business that :lol:
  14. Busted Lots :lol:
  15. Balls.....edited now!! try again please again kind people HAHAHA thanks Will!! Thats the video that failed so i have no proof of that
  16. Awesome pictures people!! some great action shots of us zipping around the glorious A-Roads. I took some video footage but need to spend some time editing it together. For now I have just compiled my better pics into a video. Hope people enjoy EDIT - video quality seems poor, but a bit better when you bump it up within youtube. Meh
  17. Buster - "Is that a smurf in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?"
  18. Thats a shame mate I had one missing when I bought the car and couldn't find a replacement. Alex got me a new one ordered from Nissan already painted Azure and was a good price.
  19. Good info dude it certainly handled well on our little blast up the A road Sat evening. I agree that a variable throttle pedal (or maybe some weight saving on your right foot) should just about complete the car! Hehe
  20. Sorry Dave, I did use the brakes from time to time haha!! Mainly after your 'powerslide' corner hehe!! Great video Chris, and yes that's the very caravan that over took me!! ......honest!
  21. ha - you think thats bad - someone has a photo of me and will That'll be me It'll be uploaded soon as I run through the photos and vids.
  22. I can second all of the above. Had an absolute blast & everyone was so friendly! A huge thank you to all that had a part in organising the weekend, everything went off without a hitch I will be back next year for sure. With better brakes this time
  23. Also thanks to Wizurd for the company on the drive home. We had a great blast down to South Wales and found some rather fun little roads on our way. Really helped to break up the bordom of my long drive down South. Your car sounds awesome too mate! We had some great looks from passers by as two blue Zeds blasted past, lots of kind people getting out of our way too so we could enjoy the roads We only got over taken once and that was by a crazy guy in a Mitsi L200.........no it wasn't a CARAVAN this time
  24. Just to echo what everyone else has said - absolutely top weekend!! It was a last minute decision to come as there was a free room and boy am I glad I did!! Everyone was very welcoming & friendly, the cars were great to look around, great organising skills by all involved. It was really great to put a lot of names to faces and get to know a lot more like minded people over a couple of beers. With only having the Zed 2 months the roads were a great tester for myself and the car - needless to say the car has got more to give than I have for now. Car really behaved well and didn't miss a beat other some brake fade coming off the Evo Triangle (but I blame Will for that ). I took a fair few pics and will collate them into a vid similar to Keyser for peoples enjoyment. Needless to say I will be back again next year just as long as I start saving now for the fuel Again, thank you to all
×
×
  • Create New...