Jump to content

mattross1313

Members
  • Posts

    2,774
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mattross1313

  1. Friend of a friend has a yellow one with hot start issues. Let me see if they want to sell it Edit - nah they sold it
  2. Absolutely, I put 2 pay & display tickets in the window That's a great idea!! No come back then
  3. I miss it already! Hope you enjoy it mate you've done yourself proud with all that polishing!
  4. Mmmm white decals
  5. These looks great with spacers, I have seen a members car with white Rota's (on a blade silver) and they looked really good. I have no issue posting, however I have never shipped wheels before so would need to work out the best way, see what other people do
  6. Hey mate, thanks for comments but yes sold up now. I did think about doing more white accents, badges etc but was worried they might look a bit too plastic, cheap.
  7. Now sold After a rainy day the new owner is heading on his way home
  8. Yeah I have a vid but struggling to get Photbucket to accept it. Will try again today and post if I have success
  9. I've been waiting for you to say this for weeks
  10. Fixed that for you
  11. Been lucky enough to see the Vulcan a few times now, as said above always makes the hair on your neck stand up when they floor it. One of mine from the summer...
  12. Wheels can be re-done any time....buying a super cool JDM exhaust is more urgent surely If it helps I also have some super clean freshly refurbed wheels for sale...
  13. I have the Titanium Fujitsubo for sale right now - http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/88751-for-sale-350z-fujitsubo-titanium-exhaust-and-cobra-ss-y-pipe/ I read somewhere that were made very similar to the Nismo, I may have even read that it was the same company or factory that produced them? but that could just be internet lies
  14. You could say that :scare: (<--just for Will). This thing is crazy fast, and handles like a dream.
  15. 'During the war'
  16. I'd be happy to make another one but won't have access to my Z to make sure all of the custom panels fit. Neither will I have a lot of spare trim pieces to fit them into.
  17. You're like my own sales agent, its great They were silly money new, but I don't even think you can buy these new any more which would make this priceless
  18. Got a nice titanium one in the for sale section
  19. Based near Bournemouth in close proximity to the Zed Shed. Hopefully this will all be installed for the new owner over the BH weekend
×
×
  • Create New...