Jump to content

flyboy

Members
  • Posts

    1,540
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by flyboy

  1. Rocking horse poo mate!
  2. She's probably already starved to death in the last 6 months!!!
  3. A spoiler wont do anything at launch, apart from adding a bit of drag. It needs airflow across it at speed to produce downforce.
  4. i thought i was mad but your a nutter
  5. Class that man could win Britains got talent
  6. like these you mean viewtopic.php?f=26&t=51344
  7. Mine split but i just superglued them together and stuck the nuts in too, no problem since!
  8. Nice one RT Not doing the 3 peaks but I am seriously considering the english 3000's an 8 peak challenge in 48 hours for the Meningitis Trust http://www.meningitis-trust.org/fundrai ... ish-3000s/ Less travelling but more walking, this one is much more eco friendly as it dosent involve charging up and down the country in a vehicle for most of the challenge. Not sure todays roads are conducive to such an event anymore.
  9. I think its the same one, These go for £325.00 in the sellers ( Techniclutch's) E Bay shop, I just got lucky no-one else bid. The consensus of opinion on here, is mine is on the way out, so this will go in the shed ( Garden Type) until, or if, its needed. Yeah sorry for blaming you Cragus , I meant Steve 350Z.
  10. Thought you might have spoiled that one for me with the reveal Cragus Been watching it for a few days Only 1 Bidder Me
  11. I have both sets of buttons cruse as well as radio/telephone. Wheel was only £45 and I will sell it again for the same once I swap the buttons over I will dig out the manual tomorrow and see if I can post the wiring.
  12. Hi Mate, The simple solution is as you state swap em over and light them up. However I would ideally like the buttons to dim as the dash lights do and also only come on with the other Lights, Hence the request for info.
  13. These are still going strong viewtopic.php?f=41&t=46607 E mail the seller he does all sorts of sizes.
  14. Hi there, Year is 2004 as in title of post, I have all the buttons (6) as I have a UK GT. They all work as they should no problems, just looking to light them up. (Yes the volume works on bluetooth.) I have bought the wheel but not taken delivery yet. I have the workshop manual on CD and PDF. (looks comprehensive but dont know if its genuine) What Next?
  15. Looks like this guy might actually be living under a bridge
  16. The stock switches on the wheel when driving in the dark are useless, and drive me mad especially in the winter. Later models have the illuminated switches. So I just bought myself the later steering wheel with the illuminated switches. Has anyone fitted them to an earlier model. I have used the search but cant find anything. There is a thread on 350zed-tech from Australia but their wiring is different. Can anyone help?? or am I on my own on this one.
  17. There was a lot less snow at yours than up Snowdon this morning! Summit brace is first class
  18. I've had the whole tread come loose off the carcase. You could only see it from the inside as the outer edge was still attached. You could slip your whole hand under the tread Many years ago though, and I think things have moved on a bit, but as Zman said take off the wheels and have a good look!
  19. Chris you have a PM
  20. Is there the same clearance under this? ideally could do with a little more but not less!
  21. RAC Parkme arrived registered post undamaged Just got to decide whether to fit it to the zed or the micra for the missus.
  22. Got an email today item is despatched Within the 4-6 weeks quoted before payment So far groupon has kept its word, we'll see what its like when it arrives.
  23. I will be up again in a few weeks -- next sunny weekend
  24. Spotted on my way back from a very sunny but cold 6hr hike. Very shiney Black Coupe parked in the Wasdale Head Inn carpark. Put to shame the very dirty Sunset Coupe parked opposite on the village green.
  25. IMO the orange leather is a Marmite thing.
×
×
  • Create New...