Jump to content

NeilMH

Members
  • Posts

    1,995
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NeilMH

  1. Best person would be spursmaddave. If you PM him I'm sure he will help.
  2. Plenty of Alfas in this thread. Love the Capri - albeit I never drove one
  3. I managed to get a computer record of all the history of mine from the previous Nissan Dealer (effectively a printed version of all the service invoices)...Scott at Abbey Motorsport knew who to talk to and got it for me. It was a lot more helpful than some stamps in a book when I came to sell it.
  4. Sold, paid for and collected. Mods please close...thank you.
  5. Provisionally sold pending collection and payment.
  6. Looking forward to seeing what you bought.
  7. Hello
  8. Just 48 hours left for you, gentle readers, to acquire these magnificent rotary devices - with winter but a smidgeon away
  9. John Todt doesn't strike me as someone who would say such a thing lightly ....but it does depend on how you interpret the statement, because it does also include words like "hopefully".
  10. This appears to be surprisingly good news on the face of it http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/formula-1/f1-hero-michael-schumacher-can-4395046
  11. I flashed you (with my lights I hasten to add). I was in my ancient Toyota.
  12. I'd rather not measure mine at all....I might be disappointed
  13. There is a young child in our immediate family that suffers from autism. There can be circumstances that happen that make him feel "out of control" (often when something out of the ordinary happens) and he will sometimes react to that in an angry, physical way. As far as I know this has never spilled over to affect someone else. However, my niece and her husband would do almost anything to ensure that this didn't happen. In the example you gave I would have expected one of them to have thrown themselves between you and him, apologised profusely and explained the situation. On a lighter note, I said to my friend that some visitors to Sussex had been "assaulted" by a child without saying any more. Then I said "guess where it happened". He said Bognor or Littlehampton . My friend is, however, a curmudgeonly old so and so who condemns whole areas/places based on a whim . I have visited both places on many occasions without violence being perpetrated upon my person
  14. Good stuff....re the car I mean
  15. 3am - that's dedication for you
  16. Arundel - tick. Bognor - cross - in more ways than one.
  17. They are mine. Like the car was, they are jointly owned with a mate of mine, so I will need to let the auction run to the end. I have priced them at a sensible start price and they are only on for a few days, so they might be of interest to someone here. http://www.ebay.co.u...=item35dda1a8fa
  18. Roughly where are you Nick?
  19. Frannie
×
×
  • Create New...