Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Bloody chucking it down in oz on xmas day so summats going a bit crazy
  2. Very steampunk!
  3. Happy new year!!!
  4. Thing is someone keeps buying them!
  5. Stupid venue but I tell you what at least gyppos bury it in an honourable way. 1 fight, older blokes keep it clean, finished. No knives, guns, sneak attacks. Not saying its big or clever but if it has to be that way then thats how it should be done......except not in a shopping centre!
  6. ^^ this re mot. Sticks too far out and is sharp
  7. FTO methinks. Mivec 2ltr one was quite rapid from what I remember. Still on my hit list to own one ok i was thinking mitsi FTO, but this looks diff well better then the only mivec FTO ive ever seen which was a red one owned by a colleague back at evesham technology when it was around! im pondering why he said it was slow, i thought this car had its equivalent of VTEC yo! I think the 1.8 and the 2ltr non-MIVEC were slower than hell.
  8. FTO methinks. Mivec 2ltr one was quite rapid from what I remember. Still on my hit list to own one
  9. Heavily modded car.....preferably used for shows. DO IT Stock and used for pottering round the local township with elbow hanging out of the window. GAAAAAAAAAY
  10. Surprising that really. The V5 normally takes a lot longer than the MOT and tax disc.
  11. I don't understand what colour your car is?! Is it photoshopped sunset or custom? If it's the actual colour in the photos then that's actually an awesome choice of colour for the wheels
  12. Nissan price was 8 grand if I remember rightly so prob best stick to DIY! Deffo cheaper options
  13. my first thought. Guy posts up honest story with no excuses....gets called out on it. So are all supposed to just have a good laugh because nobody was harmed in the making of this amusing story Some are over the top on here though, I am sure they get a sweat on when they do 32 in a 30 I think I just don't understand WHY people post these kind of stories.... 1. To warn others - doubtfull, but if so then fair play 2. To look funny and amuse others - you deserve all the flack and more in my book as you are a complete ***** and should have just told your mates down the pub... Can't think of any other reason... Sent from the golf club... Not saying its right mate. Its just funny how people go straight for the throat when he's not even bragging.
  14. my first thought. Guy posts up honest story with no excuses....gets called out on it.
×
×
  • Create New...