Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Ricey

    Non GT

    How much are you saving buying the non-GT car though? If its good money then I wouldn't be too bothered taking a non-GT.......lets face it the way depreciation is going at the moment it'll only be worth £4.50 because a tank of fuel will be £1000 in a couple of years anyway!
  2. Ricey

    Non GT

    Christ don't get a GT pack just for the Bose........its bloody scrap metal!
  3. Such a cool engine bay mate!
  4. Swordfish........the film that made me fall in love with that car!
  5. I was well disappointed when I found out the Weiand do-dah on the bonnet was stuck on
  6. Your a big let down to be honest Sarnie. You were like Beowulf when I first joined.........a sort of mystical character who caused wrath and destruction wherever he lay his head. Your plain boring now
  7. Me either and I've had a good search..........the thread that caused the ban has been 'tidied' I think it was more of a war of attrition - poke a hornets nest for long enough and you'll eventually be confronted by a swarm of really hacked off hornets. By 'dicks' I meant - they like to push the buttons of all the wrong people. Personally I haven't seen either of them post much confrontational since they both become traders I think complaining about that previously was one of the things that got Husky in trouble previously!
  8. +1 My favourite car of all time! +2 eeeeeerotic!
  9. it does look splattered like it's been wet What happens when your filter needs a good clean and re-oiling!
  10. Asswipe
  11. Actually probably much simpler than that. Try the little 'window lock' button next to your drivers side switches...........catches everyone out once!
  12. This is Sparta!!!!!! EPIC!!!!!!!!!
  13. Nope - this is a dirty throttle body!
  14. £150 for a cubby! Swikes. Just remind me - the JDM one can't be replaced by a UK one? This guy might be worth a message if it can http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-350Z-P ... 500wt_1156
  15. Dont they do the Gio Cuzzo (?) one as well (thats the proper Poland jobbie).
  16. I take it your looking to keep it like the budgie? Cheap?
  17. You tried the usual suspects bud?
  18. you have a pm
  19. I'm really not a CF bonnet or a Chargespeed lover but bugger me that car looks a-mazing. Saw the piccies on Falcons facebook page and its does look the mutts spudsack
  20. You might also want to try greasing the door and boot rubbers - noises can travel and this is a potential hotspot for squeaking......even if it doesn't work it'll do no harm.
  21. I think the problem is they look a very old design - they remind me of the archaic BSA alloys that you used to get from Halfords in 1998. The Mania badge does stick the final nail in the coffin for me if I'm honest.
  22. Ricey

    Gymkhana 4

    He's good like but there's only so much skidding I can watch really
  23. Christ I must have more respect that the Wu Tang Clan then Wrapping is something I really fear!! I just couldn't bring myself to try it.
  24. Fiesta ftw! It comes with that special Ford smell!
  25. I don't think the industry would like my insurance risk model........its wouldn't unnecessarily fleece hundreds of millions from the hard working public each year because some 'statisic' tells it to do so and then hiding behind the line *said in as girly of a voice as possible* 'well what else are we supposed to use?' Its like the standard 'insurance is going up' headline we have to listen to EVERY YEAR..... If insurers just had the balls to say 'errrrm the Board said they want profits up by another 30% this year so we're going to spin some line about about the 3 scousers who've been doing cash for claims and blame them for a 30% hike in prices'........I'd have a lot more respect for them. Its the same line every bleeding year 'due to the increase in insurance fraud insurance prices will be rising by blahblah'......snooooooooooooorrrrrrrrreeee - if fraud is that bad then investigate it properly, underwrite the policy properly, load people on CIFAS, give the police their details, prosecute when you identify it. I don't see all these millions of people queuing up out of the courts waiting to see a judge, they seem to be able to reoffend every year (unless we're to believe the entire country is at it) so they're not being loaded on CIFAS either (as you'd never get insured again if you did). If bodyshops are fleecing you and draining every last penny out of a job then lets have a think..........STOP FRIGGING USING THEM!!!!!!!!!! Use a better, smaller, independent and get your own engineer to sign off the works instead of putting us all through the ordeal of dealing with Howard 'I couldn't fix a car properly if my life depended on it' Basford. With all the whining they do anyone would think that they weren't all making significant profit every year. EDIT - BTW Olly this isn't aimed at you personally.....at least Sky bother to engage with an Underwriter.
×
×
  • Create New...