Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Only me and dblock know.......sorry biscuit I can almost guarantee it will be universally hated......especially by sarnie! well stuff you then, there'll be no spooning tonight then it'll be like a ram raid, fast in and fast out and lots of carnage Reach-around instead? I'm sure I said the other day that the days of bumming jokes were behind us and I've single handedly resurrected it in the last week
  2. What are you one about? I can't see a mistake
  3. Jesus dude! I did a sort of similar thing with the pool when I was 17 in my first hols with the lads. Decided as a sports science student to show the boys how to do a fosby flop (high jump).......sadly I misjudged that the pool was 2 ft deep and promptly landed on my forehead and nose. No breakage but took all the skin off my nose and had a massive lump on my head. Day 1
  4. Silver outside and that stuff that comes from trees inside
  5. Only me and dblock know.......sorry biscuit I can almost guarantee it will be universally hated......especially by sarnie!
  6. http://www.z4-forum.com/forum/viewtopic ... 41&t=39126
  7. Yeah strange indeed.... If I read that advert and came to look at the car I wouldn't be expecting strange at all.... Dave if YOU read that advert and came to look at the car you'd be wearing stockings and suspensers in the hope of a bumming Looking at the car and the owner I would almost certainly be in luck You knows it sweetcheeks
  8. Yes I was indeed stiched up shortly after LakeZ last year. At the Wales meet I wore a very fashionable and beautiful double denim combo of shirt and jeans. I wouldn't mind but Shire was wearing the exact same clothing yet everyone was frothing at the knob about him
  9. 5200 views now and 72 watchers. On the plus side I've sold the hardtop on the Z4 forum!
  10. Megs g220
  11. Only one word........beautiful
  12. Yeah strange indeed.... If I read that advert and came to look at the car I wouldn't be expecting strange at all.... Dave if YOU read that advert and came to look at the car you'd be wearing stockings and suspensers in the hope of a bumming
  13. I'm not giving Otters away with it........that would just be strange They will just continue to live in my bath and do my bidding.
  14. Husky would have been so proud
  15. Far cheaper and they have the added bonus of being detachable so they can build dams for you.
  16. I need to speed up! SMD and Doogy...... Now Neily!
  17. I need to speed up! SMD and Doogy...... Now Neily!
  18. I know you haven't...they bought your old Zed
  19. If anyone is the playboygraduate you need to resend your question....forgot to share reply onthe listing
  20. Aaaaaaand replied
  21. Ricey

    Watches

    It's all about what YOU get pleasure from spending your money on. In response to Dans point absofrickinglutrly bob. It just I love cars......I should imagine most people who see me in a flash car think 'what a *****' - same way that I do that to them.....its an irrational reaction that I have. Doesn't stop me wanting a flash car or a really expensive watch......but I now it will have to opposite effect to making me look cool (except in the eyes of those that know......I.E enthusiasts)
  22. Ricey

    Watches

    So I am a prat because I like to colect rolex? Hmm strange. I actually think it finishes off the way you look. People spend a fortune on clothes, shoes etc but for me... if your wearing a nice suit then the finishing touch is a nice watch. It shows a bit of class. Anyone can go out and buy expensive watches but its how you wear them that makes the difference. Its like when people hate porsche drivers etc.... is it just because of the badge? I dont get it but hey.. Your minted so rules don't apply
  23. Could have dived through my monitor and choked him to death! Just had my first offer......£500 but were negotiating! Pistonheads is so much fun to play with
  24. Ricey

    Watches

    No disrespect intended to anyone with an expensive watch (and believe me I'd quite like a Rado watch) but I think they almost immediately make you look a bit of a prat unless your loaded. The PC world example above is a prime example - you just look like you've spunked all your cash on a watch to look cool and in doing so have immediately become uncool. The coolest thing a multimillionaire could do is buy a cheap Casio!
×
×
  • Create New...