Unfortunately your always going to be paying a premium for Black.
I personally think that car is very expensive but its expensive for a reason.........its Black!
Widen to other colours and yes you can pick up a right bargain with similar spec/milage
24 Black Zed nationally with your criteria (excluding the requirement to be a UK car).
£5495 for a CATD with 60k on the clock
£7000 for a 2005 with 98k on the clock
£7000 for a 2005 with 49k on the clock but no piccies so unsure if UK car.
£7795 for a 2004 with 89k on the clock
Turns out I'm talking utter bollox anyway as it was 12.5k! My favourite forum Zed I think.
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=63413
Either way you've still got a vey good budget.
Can't view ebay in work but you are working with a very healthy budget there.
Unfortunately you've just Missed Cragus's car which sounds exactly what you were looking for!
Remember 2006 means higher tax as well as more power.
Actually I think thats very good advice.
I think thats what applies to me because my contract has all these very loose statements about 'we can make you work a million hours a week if we feel like it but your core hours are 37.5' 'we can relocate you at a months notice and if you don't like it then kiss our collective hoop'......etcetc.
Limited understanding........you don't have a leg to stand on.
If its an unreasonable distance away then I think they can/have to make you redundant or there is a potential call for constructive dismissal (i.e you have to leave because its too far away) but I'm not 100% sure on that.
Not entirely sure cars like that are built for handeling though are they?
Its all about the 'look'.
Some cars are built for speed, some for beauty and others to be different.....to push the boundaries of what can/is done to cars.
You hit the nail on the head. My dream car - would have a Tuscan/T350 in a shot but can't afford one (to run/rebuild one!). So for now they are off limits! Just hope there are some left when I can afford one!
Genuinely wondering if they are that much more costly than an evo though
2 litre diesel im afraid!
I think the evo scratch is one that everyone has to itch but it's a totally different kettle of fish to a zed.
Are you ready for that kettle?
I don't think it looks a bad motor.....seen it a few times knocking about for sale.
Perhaps it's priced to be knocked down.......get it for 5.5k at that milage and I reckon you've got a reasonable deal.
Sadly the road in question is The M6!
Oddly enough I'm actually very close to there in 2 weeks. No tax prob = no mot which = undrivable though.
Can't really ask the zed to tow it 100 odd miles!