Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. After Layer Cake there is only one estate car that truly has the 'cool' factor.............you know it makes sense - just find the extra dollar
  2. I think its allowed to appreciate the work thats gone into any of them.............but you must never, EVER think any of them are cool. EVER!!
  3. how much dollar have you got to spend mate?
  4. If they're not barry enough for you I don't know what is! Apart from the MR2's they stink the place out!
  5. 4 grand into Zed ownership...........so much fricking car for the money. And lets face it.......its not like your buying Merc reliability
  6. Far be it from me to cast any aspersions about garages that i don't actually know but I called about this car the other day.......whilst pondering the future of my Merc (possibling involving a baseball bat and lots of redbull)............they sounded unconvincing to me. Don't know why but something just puts me off about dealing with a company called 'Part Exchange Clearance Centre'.....it sounds a bit like a car charity shop. I want the garage I buy a car from to be called 'Sonic Motors' or 'Prestige Marquee Emporimum' 'Warbastard Cars'.........it instills confidence.
  7. No galactic miler mate.......60k. Just pointing out that with this milage price and bumper change it could be a cat d......if not it's very.very cheap
  8. Turn the tc off and the car literally spirits itself into a hedge didn't you know.
  9. Mate don't give it a second thought.....scorp are excellent. Decat and scorpion will be
  10. Danny.......effing epic! It's because everyone gets a Hardon for a 'bargain' which sounds like its going to bolt 150bhp to you car for 500 squid. It does look very 'the turbo that jack built'
  11. Nibble my peenie......iPad is poo! Linky fixed
  12. The gull wing saxo is the most hateful bag of shat I think I've ever seen!
  13. Christ what a perfect selection of Barry dross! Under 'boring stuff' there is a section for 'show cars'..........what show I'm not Sure! http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/list.asp?s=810
  14. Ask the seller if you can use normal unleaded in it or if you should use premium......if he's putting the right fuel in it then he should say premium,
  15. Some really stunning pics cropping up here. Tez......really love that look
  16. I didn't think you believed in cleaning anyway Dave? Polish grit and go all the way isn't it?
  17. Really, I actually genuinely didn't know people used to do that on the mainland. Bit of a waste of a few hundred quid just to have a plate that is arranged a little different. It was a very 90's/early noughties fad when tinterweb was in its infancy and you could get an NI plate for 100 quid and a private plate was reserved for the rich and famous.
  18. Is that definitely a complete mechanism just missing the cap? Is the tc switching on and off if you poke the bit inside? May be a whole new switch you need
  19. Some people need a proper job
  20. That's autotrader mate. If a car is imported the website must be hooked up to vosa and it pings the months and year that it was imported in and pre populates the plate it should be on. That's why you see 2002 cars with 2009 in the title.
  21. +1 The Alzean and black looks lovely in my opinion.........piccies rarely show Alzean off in its best light. Its really not that bad - personally I prefer it to black leather
  22. Take it to Nissan? WTF for!!?!?!?!?! You might as well take it to a Fiat dealer for all Nissan know about the 350. Make friends with a local member and take it round there
  23. Its because its not perfect and your looking at cars that perhaps don't need any work doing. Remember why you bought it and what you intend to do.........remember just because a dog wears a collar with diamonds in it doesn't mean its still not a dog
  24. Pretty reasonable to be fair from what I can see. Had its nose badge changed from Nissan to a Zed but can't see any forum stickers in it. Priced to be budged a little? *said in the voice of Mike Brewer* Go one.......7 graaaaaaaaand cash, today.......I'll take it off your haaaaaaaaands.
×
×
  • Create New...