Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Haha tophooker, I said the same thing to Amy, however since she was one of the judges she couldn't win....muhahahaha. Otherwise she'd of had me. Plus I had to give a big bribe.
  2. Don't tow it
  3. Do you have a link for the car advert?
  4. Check hood for ripping or pulling in the top corners over the rear window. Personally I'd pour water all over it and look for leaks as they can be common and it is why I sold mine. Check the roof mechanism multiple times as some don't shut properly. It may get stuck going up in cold weather but that is a common issue. Basically if anything looks wrong or off walk away as it's not easy or cheap to fix. Good luck I loved my roadster and am on my 2nd in 4 years
  5. Yeah let's not mention the hub caps, that was a blond special moment ......slaps forehead
  6. Cracking meal and good to catch up again. From your description sounds like Canada really sucks. The views, the people, the huge house, the amazing wildlife, the cheap petrol....sounds awful.............. No jealous at all
  7. Great pics, looks like a fun day. And yes mark looks very healthy there, half the man he was, nice one.
  8. Welcome, just down the road from me I see
  9. Looks fabulous, and I like the reference of the colour to past zeds. I recon you have the best zed for wales already sown up.
  10. Tis a repost but no worries, very funny and worth another watch.
  11. Lovely, these are seriously growing on me
  12. Bugger, they just phoned. Test drive booked for tomorrow.......i will let you know what i think.
  13. This looks rather awesome. http://jalopnik.com/peugeots-mean-ass-rally-buggy-is-here-to-win-dakar-and-1563347299
  14. What a great video, not seen that before. Huge smile on my face all through that, blummin marvellous
  15. That's awful, you must be gutted
  16. Did 2500 miles on the hoon around Scotland few years ago with the gang from here. One word, epic.
  17. Yay. thought from his recent post he was having to pull out so good news if not
  18. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/84098-wales-2014-a-little-taster-of-what-is-to-come/
×
×
  • Create New...