Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Added bonus is be your insurance may cover you to drive on the ring when living over there, many do in europe so i was told when we last visited. Have fun
  2. GLWTS - nice sticker with the username
  3. Because the feedback indicates it's been addressed. Time will tell and I won't know either way until I start it up in march but so far my worries look like they have been sorted. At least I hope do and it doesn't become another drive club or "the crew "
  4. The track list and cars make forza look like its a demo and the argument over unrealistic physics is an old one. I was concerned but not any more.
  5. This is looking so good. I know its pc video but its looking impressive. If the reflections on the bonnet were not so exaggerated i would think PCars was more realistic
  6. Welcome back, hope rosie hasn't been giving you expensive thoughts since the trip to Wales lol. Good luck on the car hunt. Not many roadsters around now as they stopped making them last year but if you find one make sure the windows shut without touching the roof material, if so it's extremely unlikely to to fixed. I know one car that went through three separate roof refits. Just make sure yours is perfect.
  7. Locked, effectively a for sale ad without the required post limit
  8. Knowing your past catering your picnic would feed the entire attendance. Excellent idea though
  9. Not sure if yours is modified enough Adrian, looks and performance are still pretty stock Arn't they
  10. Saw some new YouTube videos of project cars, a BMW going around leguna seca. Oh my, can't wait. Will try to find the link again
  11. Happy birthday
  12. Removed emails and telephone number as not a good idea to expose these on a public forum. GLWTS
  13. Are you following me around Steve, I'm in knaphill too now
  14. Milltek was a perfect choice, loved it on my 350 and still miss the sound. Ended up too quiet though so added HFCs and then the sound was glorious
  15. Amy - quick question for you, is there any protection for the cars (behind cordoned off area?) or is it all free access for the public around the cars?
  16. Congratulations and welcome on board
  17. Do you fancy a little roadster coming along..... Oh go on then 1) AmyZed 2) Grundy 3) Dunks 4) DDay 5) Blaqkaudio 6) Pritchard 7) kite 350 8) Ogman 9) octet 10)Gumpy000 11)glrnet 12) MadMarky 13) Will370z
  18. Good luck with the sale Steve, it's a cracking car and should go quick. Lovely colour and perfectly set off with those wheels
  19. That engine looks fab ian, I mean daisy. Can't wait for the firing up party. Thanks for a fun day ladies and gents, and that lasagne was spot on Kim, lovely jubbly. Love the merc Colin, very very nice.
  20. I just hope i can fit in it, i struggle with Massers
  21. Well I'm popping over to TGM in fleet on Saturday morning and that's practically on the doorstep so I will pop down and see this transplant for myself and catch up with the gang
  22. Will370z

    Datsun 510

    NIce little video and a cool looking car There is even a little 240 in there. Interesting interview with the owner reminded me of you Darren.. "i only started out to........" looks where it takes you
  23. http://www.350z-tech.com/wiki/index.php?title=TSB_04-089_Window_Regulator_Motor_Reset_Procedure
×
×
  • Create New...