Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. The plenum spacer (for pre HR cars, if it's got 2 intakes it's a 07 onwards HR) is a non-question really, for the £150 ish to buy and a 30 minute fit for something proven to give gains? Just do it. Do a search for Wasso's plenum spacers on here, probably the sexiest ones around and a good price. BTW, the K&N typhoon will actually lose you a couple of horses, however you probably won't notice the power loss so if it sounds better a lot of people think it's worth it. The best results for power is the standard air box with a better filter, with a vortex thingy (someone must have the link and proper name for what I mean!) added inside the air box if the car doesn't have that as standard.
  2. I drove all the way from Chester to Brands Hatch in Kent with the roof down in mid summer in my Triumph Spitfire eons ago. Set off at twilight and by the time I reached the outskirts of London it was light again. Memories . Pete I just drove to Italy and back taking the "scenic" route through Switzerland (think I crossed the Swiss/Italy border about 10 times in a day!)... don't think I would have bothered in a coupe, being able to look up at the mountains and take in the fresh air while flying through the mountain twisties... priceless!
  3. Agreed, I have driven a few convertibles, none that im proud of, but for me its driving at night with the roof down, and ive no idea why I just find driving a coupe or with the roof up kinda clostraphobic these days, let me drive in the elements.
  4. Get a plenum, air filter and new exhaust first, will make more of a difference. Unless it's a HR, then don't bother with the plenum spacer. Also, HFCs or Decats + a better y-pipe is all that's needed for the exhaust. plenum space still improves torque in the pre Rev Up engines so is worthwhile
  5. Get a plenum, air filter and new exhaust first, will make more of a difference. Unless it's a HR, then don't bother with the plenum spacer. Also, HFCs or Decats + a better y-pipe is all that's needed for the exhaust.
  6. While the consensus was not to get that exact roadster, to answer the general question "Roadster, Yes or No?" - I've gotta put in a big YES from me.
  7. They're usually on e-bay but haven't been the last few times I checked, maybe the guy who makes them has stopped doing it?
  8. With the double "i" I read that as "we helped Adrian install this and uninstall the kilt"!
  9. I'm sure Will will recommend these guys as well, they did a fantastic job repairing his bodywork.
  10. After driving over a few Swiss passes I pulled in to a Cafe for a quick break... one of the older ladies walked over to me and said my car smells, I hope she was being literal rather than giving me a childish insult.
  11. I'm not sure how soft the doors are on the Z but I managed to get 3 dings in about 45 minutes of parking once. Oh well, could have been worse I guess, i.e: if I got the dings removed only to get another one immediately afterwards.
  12. Does this have the auto-dip wing mirrors when you put it in reverse? If so I'd be interested in the parts I'd need to convert my mirrors... assuming that's possible.
  13. Seems like a good price.
  14. You can get centre caps with a proper plastic Z on them instead of Nissan, they haven't been on ebay the last few times I looked though.
  15. Don't believe them, I'm friends with them on FB and they never praise my car.
  16. I don't auto subscribe to anything (it's unticked and none), the only thread I've manually followed was Bizz's drift project, if there's X replies I get X e-mails.
  17. Would it be possible to only send 1 e-mail saying there's been an update to a thread you're subscribed to and then stop sending e-mails until you've logged in and read that thread again? The current method of sending 1 e-mail for every new post thing is a little annoying.
  18. Username? It can only help having more friends to beat and get more R$.
  19. , he might not be able to get it to you by tomorrow but he'll give it a good shot.
  20. Looks like you copied the html rather than img code, fixed:
  21. HaydnH

    Nismo GTR

    I guess reading the very first sentance of the article that the OP posted was a struggle? "The Nissan GT-R gets to 60 in 2.7 seconds."
  22. I have a used XYZ (probably about 2-4k miles on it)... not sure if I want to sell it before I supercharge though just in case my custom 1 is too restrictive.
  23. I think that went recently...... But yeah, us Motordyne b!tches will of course say the XYZ. Haydn, got my TDX V2 fitted now..... "sex wee"!! Oooooh I want to hear it! p.s: don't have the XYZ on my car anymore.
  24. Anyone playing this on iOS, if so feel free to add me (HaydnH)... if not why not? It's free!
×
×
  • Create New...