Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. Dealers charge you to test drive a car you may want to buy these days?!?
  2. Try Prestige on here, they've not charged me a penny extra for certain mods (coilovers, brakes) so may not be too bad.
  3. Don Fernandos is good for Tapas if you haven't chosen a place yet, their squid in ink is lovely! It's right by the station: http://goo.gl/maps/XrErW I'm hoping the same thing... not sure my Ti exhaust would look quite right hanging out on show.
  4. Has anyone used the Uber Yellow from i4d and the wooly mammouth who can give a comparrison?
  5. And still no photos of the new exhaust and rear bumper?
  6. I used an old bit of wood flooting, worked for me... after I almost sliced my finger off by not knowing this in advance.
  7. When I went down in July I spotted two 350Z roadsters and a 370Z roadster... no coupes... wierd!
  8. And Wasso hasn't even been let loose on it yet!
  9. I never got a response to my problem with my password so no box for me this month.
  10. Oh christ, I have already been the paint shop asking for a quote to repaint the front bumper due to stone chips!! Stage 3 is when it's booked in for the 3rd time in as many years to get the same bumper respray and alloy refurb done.
  11. I still use a Pre 3! Now that iOS 7 has stolen the multitasking card view thing I may actually switch to an iPhone when the next one is released... I'll certainly miss WebOS and the Pre touchstone though.
  12. We all are . . . more pics Oh I see! I wasn't sure if it was just a fresh azure blue going on or a complete change It's Azure again... I won't dig out the full story thread though...
  13. Hurry up and post the rest, I want to see the new rear bumper!
  14. Abbey are only 1.5 hours away.
  15. Not much help, but I wan't particularly happy with the service from West Way Oxford... and my brother works there!
  16. Why would I want to watch Big Brother?
  17. Surely they'll fit... upside down...
  18. Lol I just meant buying things colour coded, not red specifically.
  19. Possibly but the Nismo logos will be on the wrong side (next to the gear stick) due to RHD/LHD.
  20. It could be worse, I have Graham's bug and now anything in the right red and I buy it!
  21. Don't hit the kerb then!! It's more stones etc etc, as I posted elsewhere I got the bumper resprayed (again!) in May and then got a ton of debris from a car accident hit the front on my car and crack it again! I reckon a PU bumper would have been fine.
  22. Actually I'm in even at that price, fed up of my fiberglass cracking!!
  23. We're talking PU not FRP, having said that if a company produces good quality FRP stuff they're more likely to produce good quality PU stuff as well.
  24. What year is it? That's quite an important question that will lead to better advice, for example if it's an ?05-06? you'd want to check when it was registered to determine which side of the tax brackets it falls (could be a ~£200 per year tax difference), for an '07 you'd want to make sure it was a HR model (2 air in takes and bonnet bulge) as you'd be paying the higher tax anyway so may as well go for the better spec, you'd also probably want to avoid the ?'06? oil eating revup. I looked at replacement hoods the other day and you can buy a nicer mohair one (the OEM is canvas) for £440, not sure if that includes fitting, but if the roof is ripped you may want to ask for a discount in that area to cover the new hood. I wouldn't worry about the clicking axle problem, yes it's common but also a cheap fix - I'd only use it as a discount point rather than something that would put me off.
×
×
  • Create New...