Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. Not mine (I hope!) even though mines a ZZZ. Year? Coupe/roadster? Colour?
  2. I'm not worried about saving cash for food... all the car part stands are a bit worrying though!
  3. The Muteki's above are steel and include a locking nut, not that you'd notice.
  4. It'd be a good time to sell yours straight after a full respray, easy sell!
  5. OMG Sorry to see you go Darren! Who's going to get us lost on Wales meets now?!? What are you getting next, did I see you post something about a lighter car? GLWTS, if you're selling the number plate on the car you haven't mentioned that though, maybe add "currently running a safe 429 RWHP with a private plate to match"?
  6. If someone's looking for a car to SC or turbo I think it's a great price, unfortunately that also limits your market considerably so may take a while to sell.
  7. I only posted the entry prices link 2 posts before that. I was hoping to get an ice box and some of these awesome things for JAE, they stay cold for the full weekend, we used to use them for festivals etc. Unfortunately I can't find anywhere that sells them with quick enough delivery to freeze them in time: More info for future reference: http://www.ezidri.ne...techni-ice.html Think I'll just try and get my beer from the bar and maybe squeeze a can or 2 in someone elses ice box for when it closes.
  8. Tarmac can provide Muteki SR48's:
  9. That is such a piece of string question - Somewhere between £4k and £15k I've had quotes higher than that, albeit with the stupidly expensive twin GTM SC kit.
  10. The advance £25 tickets are the same as the on the gate £35 tickets: http://www.japcarclub.com/jae-activities/entry-prices/
  11. I say go for it! One less Z on the road will help keep everyone elses Z prices from depreciating.
  12. I think it might be a bit tight for me to get there in time to go to the cinema on Friday. By the time I've washed the car, got there and setup a tent (that might be the longest part tbh ) I may be too late. Buy me a ticket anyway though and I'll pay you back regardless of whether I get there in time or not. Haydn.
  13. Not me. http://lmgtfy.com/?q...y Elbow Grease? OOOOKKKK! I just thought you meant Elbow Grease... not a "sexual enhancer"!
  14. 3 x £4k? That's about the cost of supercharging a HR with the single SC GTM kit.
  15. Keyser to the rescue!
  16. I hate tyre review sites, a tyre may be 4-5 stars on a Ford Ka, it doesn't mean they're 4-5 stars on a Koniggsegg.
  17. 35PSI, if you forget again it's written on a silver tag inside the drives door on the sill leading back to the rear quarter.
  18. The photo from the side makes it look more brickyard than black?
  19. OI! I'm only 36!!
  20. I want to see Rush so I'd be up for that... I might have to sneak out half way through for a smoke though.
  21. Take it to a good garage and get them to test drive it. Where are you based?
  22. Shhhhh! His mrs might find out!
  23. Either that or he goes through a set of rears a week... Well the inside edge at least
  24. It took me a while to realise that was upside down and not some custom job where the botom corners had been cut off... must be a long day!
×
×
  • Create New...