Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. How do you migrate? Is it an iTunes plug in jobby? One thing I loved about WebOS when it came out was that everything (contacts, calendar, apps etc etc) are all stored in the cloud, so if you ever lose your phone you simply give the new phone a few passwords and everything syncs back up. I think most smart phones can do this these days though?
  2. Wish I'd have seen this earlier, I've got to drop my car off there today. I could've picked you up somewhere and you could have dropped me at the station in your car after.
  3. Faux Leather/Suede?
  4. I thought that's what I said What? After all this time on the forum you haven't realised that most people don't actually read the posts?
  5. 20-25mm, can't really go much lower living in Surbiton.
  6. Bah spoil sport! I wanted to see what photoshop troll came back with.
  7. I'm sure Tim will still be doing my car from time to time, I need someone to remove the scratches I put in! The main reason is to give me something to do instead of smoking to be honest, but also as a bit of a hobby. Thanks for the advice.
  8. I agree, I guess it depends what's quicker for you, a) making sure you don't miss anywhere or doing it twice to fill the bits you miss.
  9. I quit smoking on Aug 13th using Champix having been on the tablets since Aug 1st. While I haven't had many side effects so far, during the last 2 days at work I've been staring at my screen reading the same sentence over and over and basically feeling like I was on Acid or something! Maybe it was just lack of sleep due to the pills as that's been a problem recently. I felt so rough this morning I phoned in sick and went back to bed. Anyway, after waking at lunch time I've decided to quit the pills (but still not smoke) and to make sure I sleep tonight I've: - Snow foamed - Cleaned alloys - Rinsed - Washed - Dried - Clayed - Black hole glazed (it didn't need a polish) - Supernatural Waxed - Tyres gelled Sadly I only started at 3pm after waking up and getting lunch so it got dark before I could add a second coat of Supernatural, hopefully one will be enough and the second blind buffing removed any holograms. Also no photos as it's pitch black out there. Now I'm off for a shower, dinner and a quick bed time pint or 2. I'll probably sleep like a baby tonight but not be able to move in the morning. I can also guarantee there will be cat prints on my car tomorrow morning.
  10. Maybe try: http://www.photoshoprequest.com/
  11. I'm on the AD08s, lovely tread pattern:
  12. Better than on the drivers seat.
  13. On a side note I just bought a Yeti's fist, I think I need a bigger bucket:
  14. Have gone for the Michelin pilot super sports Cant wait to get the car back on 18`s How are you getting on with the Yoko`s? Love them, haven't done too many miles on them yet though, I head to Abbey on Saturday to fit the MeisterRs, GT-Spec braces, front poly brushes, rear camber arms and to finally get an alignment... it would be rude not to do those things at the same time as an alignment right? Should be driving more after that.
  15. I still use FF, but the combination of FF + 64bit linux flash plugin = crash city, getting tempted to move the Chrome if I can't do away with flash soon.
  16. Ade, are you trying to justify to yourself spending that much on an phone?
  17. I hope not! Out of curiosity, does the 370Z Stillen kit still need an after market bonnet like the 350Z kit?
  18. As above (about 3 times), you'll need spacers - they're the blue things in the photos!
  19. Which tyres did you go for in the end?
  20. How about fitting adjustable suspension and everytime you let her drive it stick it on the hardest setting possible... (s)he'll soon get fed up of it on the British roads.
  21. I don't find it intuitive at all, I always have to google how to do things - I guess if you're a Mac or Windows user the menus are more familiar? Further, why do Apple lock their products to iTunes? I got given a Nano by work and can't even use it under Linux, it's an MP3 player for gods sake, why should owning that force me to use a certain application to put songs on it?
  22. Looks like instragram job Personally I was curious how they got a GTR to the '70s for the photos.
  23. Christ I can't stand iTunes! If there was one reason for me not to like Apple it's that! Well that and iOS "multitasking".
  24. at least Ian will make a good living.
  25. So you want to start an eCommerce business with no knowledge of the technologies you'll be using? And you want someone else to do the work for you?
×
×
  • Create New...