Jump to content

RisingPower

Members
  • Posts

    1,317
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RisingPower

  1. Isn't urethane the most durable followed by FRP? But urethane being heavier than FRP?
  2. Yeh I need some more nuts, but Im thinking orange Each to their own mate. I thought id try and do something differant and see what it looks like. They're not on the car yet, might still change my mind Hmm, just thinking, maybe an orange more the shade of the brembos? Apparently it's honda inca pearl: http://www.reallymeansounds.com/forum/c ... aints.html Somewhere that has it: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HONDA-B-C-Aerosol ... 0557539617
  3. Think that looks stunning What about some black lug nuts?
  4. Aren't the bride seat rails a bit lower and you can also get lower seats from bride like the gias low max?
  5. I'm afraid not for me either. Why not some rims from rota? IMHO the replica of the work emotion cr kai is pretty good: viewtopic.php?f=113&t=28849
  6. Put some budget tyres on the front, then it's wey-hey, there's another roundabout to understeer off! Incidentally, that isn't a serious suggestion
  7. Loving the side skirts and the rear bumper I'm really liking the smooth rear, IMHO better without a spoiler. Has to be V2 for the front for me
  8. I'd get both at the same time imo. If the stock one is blowing, it'll take by far the most time in labour removing the existing one, adding cats at the same time doesn't take much time extra at all, may in fact make it easier to do as they can just remove it from in front of the cats rather than dealing with the very rusted bolts on the gasket at the other end of the cats.
  9. IMHO I'd go for this, but then I'm biased: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=40961 IMO the nismo looks stock, sounds absolutely fantastic
  10. Doesn't the compound on ebc red take a bit of heat to actually get to temperature? Otherwise, is it possible on normal driving all you're doing is leaving some of the compound on the discs? Get a tiny bit of squeaking from the dixcel z rated pads also, which goes away with getting them a bit warmer.
  11. If they'll pay £500, I'd definitely go with some berk hfc's. Mmmm, berk hfcs
  12. Ah well, maybe get them sorted at the same time as the front bumper then once wheels done. Be good to see when you've got them on unabashed Git
  13. Pah I'll be broke for a while after wheels though Mind you, wonder what green sides would look like on azure
  14. Sorry for a bit OT, but you mind me asking where you got the amuse sides from?
  15. Blitz is pretty reasonable, one of the things I need to get done down the line. http://www.blitz-uk.co.uk/ProductItem-2439.aspx
  16. Blitz spoiler?
  17. Love the v2 front so much
  18. I'm really liking that Any ideas how much lower it is in the middle? Just I'm wondering about lowering and don't have much clearance currently over a hill and these look to be quite a sensible drop.
  19. It is pretty important for rigidity of the chassis. I'm guessing it may be a bit wobbly without it.
  20. If it's the brace just behind the gasket on the y-pipe here shaped like an M, it's the M chassis brace. Only found this out as I was wondering what the plastic covers above it were actually for. http://my350z.com/forum/media-share/250 ... z-pic.html
  21. It was... an interesting proposition on track. At brands I felt the brakes were pretty not good at all. You do have to turn off the silly nannying esp though to have fun imho. The main reason it's so bleedingly awful around town/slow driving is the completely unnecessary clutch delay valve. Means you just jerk around everywhere even with perfectly smooth shifts. I felt much, much more body roll in the M3. It is a great all rounder, but I found it tries to be too many things to too many people. I'd prefer an unrefined, louder, more involved car with less body roll and less weight, i.e the csl Either that or I'd have something like a vette in the same category (price wise, I think)
  22. I found the M3 to be a compromise for all roundedness. It's faster, but it doesn't feel as involved and it's horrible to drive slowly. I did like the raspy exhaust for a while, but then started to loath it. For me it always felt like an autobahn cruiser rather than a b road car. It is a big heavy saloon at the end of the day. It just didn't tick my boxes, but then it may well work for others.
  23. I'm not sure I agree with you there. http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=216978 Still, fixed it with a bit of silicone
  24. Sure, the M3 may be quicker in a straight line and faster around a track than a 350z providing the same driver, but I know which I find more fun in. Maybe it was just me but the amount of roll in the M3 is awful and the standard brakes weren't up to much either, what's more I hated their stupid clutch delay valve and was always concerned about something big like vanos going. Much prefer the Z, feels far more connected and involved (to me at least). Just my 2p.
  25. I was just wondering whether if you were to add the plenum spacer whether it would count as another mod, since it is technically changing the manifold, can't see anything else vaguely related on admiral.
×
×
  • Create New...