Jump to content

RisingPower

Members
  • Posts

    1,317
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RisingPower

  1. Nope, guess I could do, but since it's going to be chargespeed next, dunno how much point there is
  2. Sarah @ chillired
  3. Minus centre caps currently, put some of the SF Challenge centres that I have on Excuse the rear dink (that's been there since I got it, next mod is planned to be chargespeed rear )
  4. Top right for me, but top left is ok. The rest imho are
  5. Cheers mate. I'm looking forward to seeing your varrstoens, was thinking about that look for mine also
  6. Well, the air duct pipe may not be pretty, but it certainly looks functional and the carbon inlet certainly looks good
  7. Just try not to lick the screen Mmmm, tastes of... titanium gunmetal with a hint of gtechniq c5
  8. There's another choice? To be fair, I am liking the work t1s's in BP also, but they're not volks
  9. Only got the 3100 but I'm presuming a similar idea. See rob's faq: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=16403 For mine I got the pre-06 double din fascia, the ict 20-260 and that was it, but then again I wasn't bothered about steering controls
  10. Thanks clarkie
  11. Thanks, like the fat look tbh Mind if I pop over and nick your duraluminum nuts?
  12. Just completely didn't realise the volk gts didn't come with locking lug nuts and was wondering whether anyone can recommend some options? (Probably end up getting some mcgards) Cheers guys
  13. Cheers Ian I just didn't like the stretched look on the M3 when I had stock sizes is all (strange that the stock sizes were stretched, but hey ho).
  14. Hmm, I've gone with 255/35 285/35 for now. Ah well. Especially for you I just went outside to take pics so you can see if you like them that size... Front 245/35 Rear 275/35 Hope this helps Hmm, tiny bit of stretch but not much, presumably you're lowered looking at the pics? Problem is I've already arranged 255/285 with blackcircles
  15. Hmm, I've gone with 255/35 285/35 for now. Ah well.
  16. Rays is the manufacturer, volks the brand. They're Volk GTS in titanium gunmetal http://www.rays-msc.com/wheels/index.cgi?d=15
  17. First set of wheels I've had that I've cared about, so it'll be an interesting winter, hopefully though c5 will take good care of them along with regular dodo juice btbm Hopefully mounted pics on saturday
  18. Can't wait to put them on, rolling on stockers for another 5-8 months? Cheers Sarah + guys
  19. 19x9.5 et +17, 19x10.5 et +18 Nothing that aggressive.
  20. Just one thing guys, I'm planning on running 255/35 (19x9.5) at the front, 285/35 (19x10.5) at the rear, as I don't fancy a stretch at the rear, if I get lucky, maybe it won't even rub, however, if it does I'd rather roll the arches (at stock height currently). Sound ok to you guys?
  21. She most certainly did. Tried co-ord, got no response from them, then tried sarah, awesome from the off Not that I probably need to recommend her, but she's been awesome
  22. Pah git Only got around to opening 2 boxes yet For all I know sarah has put a lump of lead in t'others J/K Sarah I know about the weather, hence I'm gonna try some gtechnic c5 and otherwise try and keep on top of them
  23. RisingPower

    Ooo shiny!

    I wonder what this could be... hmmm.... A little look inside: Oooooo looks promising: Wahey! Massive thanks to sarah (chillired) for providing these for me and for putting up with me the last few weeks
  24. +1 look like they have had rick waller driving them with michelle mcmanus in the passenger seat and a boot load of brick rubble. Rank. Fantastic So you won't be running camber like this then?
  25. It's a bit much for my taste. There's a point imho where stretch and camber gets stupid. This is even a bit too far out back for me and a bit too much stretch, but it does look quite nice, now, if that was 9.5, 10.5 with sensible offsets:
×
×
  • Create New...