Jump to content

RisingPower

Members
  • Posts

    1,317
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RisingPower

  1. I'd be interested to know also, hopefully looking to demo some components next week, but hybrid audio seems to get a good rep and have the characteristics i'm after(laid back/not bright), just need to find somewhere which can demo them. Yes rtbiscuit, I'll hopefully be demo'ing some rainbows, if, they have any
  2. If stonechips are your only concern, do the track day
  3. Trackday by far, by the time you get used to a car in a driving experience, you'll be pushed out of it Still, having said this, I did rather like the gallardo experience I did
  4. To replace it with the black aluminium knob provided by sarah @ chillired. Thanks for the shiny knob sarah Looks like I missed a tiny bit with poorboys natural look though, hmmmf. Feels much better in the hand also
  5. Hey, another in cambridge
  6. Sorry, just curious, but why not get the door cards flocked?
  7. It's a no from me. Why would you not go with these? I still want one in black alcantara/leather
  8. Sounds like the beginning of something beautiful RP! Nah, I only like azure zeds
  9. I didn't know curry's sold that kind of thing Off I go
  10. Not unless you're of the female persuasion
  11. Waved, you waved back
  12. Carbon fibre hood is Lovely car
  13. Wheres the fun in that? Its cold outside It would only be fun if the retard didn't drive into your house, like she did.
  14. We had about that fall overnight last night. On top of what was there already!!! The roads aren't that bad though. Did manage a few good drifts before driving home from work in the jeep though. You git. I want one Damn tempted too currently, but would be a good trick even getting to where someone was selling one . You've got a bike (s?), a jeep, a zed
  15. Spot the zed
  16. Ep racing do carbon lip v2s?
  17. Afraid it's a no for me, why wouldn't he go for a:
  18. Big girls blouse clarkie, it'll be fine taking the zed out in that That is of course, if you can find it Had difficulty finding the fuel cap last week Now having said this, there is now far too much snow to move pretty much any vehicle around here
  19. Didn't seem to be doing too badly in the conditions
  20. Big girls blouse clarkie, it'll be fine taking the zed out in that That is of course, if you can find it Had difficulty finding the fuel cap last week
  21. What wheels sir? You'd only find that out if someone else had them/manufacturer specs.
  22. Oh hubba hubba Dare I say mexico blue looks better on a zed?
  23. Shush crazy guy
×
×
  • Create New...