Jump to content

evilscorp

Members
  • Posts

    3,378
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by evilscorp

  1. Lucky s.o.b! Looks amazing m8!
  2. looking forward to this build
  3. Spotted on the M77, nice exhausts might have noticed a punto speed up to follow you me in my hire car.
  4. hello
  5. Always been one of my dream cars Im sure you will love the 350z but remember if your after power is costs a hell of a lot to get anything out of the Z
  6. What kind of seats are they? Its coming along nicely Neil love the placement of the bottle, gives the strut brace a reason for being so large and in-the-way!
  7. cheers guys, its a multi car policy so you would have thought they may want to keep me happy so I pay my fully comp 350z bill in jan
  8. basically since I have use of another car, albany wont help me as they only deal with repair + hire ???? how fff'd up is that?
  9. Sum old guy just rear ended my parked shed, it was on the street outside my mums flat, he admits liability and I have a witness. So I contact my insurance, Admiral who says great its all there fault cool np then they put me onto sum other company to deal with the claim as im third party fire and theft, albany assistance (ha!) so after going over everything they ask do you have use of another car, yes I say (this is where it all goes to hell) ahh right sir you will need to get two quotes for the repair... err the car is a non mover and most likely a writeoff as it is valued at 500-600 quid (autotrader) and it will cost more to repair from what I can see. So they tell me to get someone to come view it, EVERY garage will not come to view the car due to it being 99% probably a writeoff and they also would need the insurer to contact them which albany refuses to do? after 4hours on the phone to lots of people ive been told im in a catch 22 situation and admiral has told me to deal with it myself???? So tryed contacting the other partys insurance = we have no record of the accident! Finally phoned the old guy to find out he has already got a hire car and his is in for repairs, he also gave me his incident ref no and the right number for the broker not the insurer to see if I can get them to come view the car tell me the obvious and tow it away and lose money on a car I just did a lot of work on (new head, service, tires) Totally let down and dont see the point in having had insurance for the dam thing in the first place would probably be cheaper to accept a police fine Wish me luck...... on monday when the broker opens
  10. a supercharger bracket mabe
  11. Hello enjoy
  12. yeah I might go outside and have a look at the rain, seems to be everywhere these days.
  13. happy birthday to me
  14. The student version only lasts 12months and im no longer in education =/ I dont need the full ver with the stress,strain and material properties. Im trying to contact my old uni m8s to see if they have it. Ive only ever used autocad and solidworks which I thought was gr8 for a 3D layout of designs.
  15. Hey guys anyone know where I can get a copy of solidworks for home personal use? Also how much? I used it at uni but didnt get a chance to install the *copy* that was doing its rounds through the engineering dept. Just fancyed a copy so I can make a supercharger bracket. Cheers.
  16. Welcome and enjoy
  17. happy bday
  18. cheers guys, will get sum better pics once ive cleaned it and got sum new wheels All bodywork was second hand and I'm not 100% about the fit but if I do start doing track days and having a shot a drifting it means I wont be bothered about afew scratches
  19. After 2attempts and a lot of cutting and fiddling with washers and adjustments on the bonnet latch I finally got my seibon bonnet on, looks nice from a distance but needs a good clean now and mabe some final gap adjustments. Also may buy sum bonnet pins soon as I dont trust the quality of seibons work. Pics from my old phone so a bit pants also its very dusty dirty. Not everyones taste but once I get some rota drifts on it will be and done styling wise for me (need to change the front to side bumper grills to match the middle, may spray them black too)
  20. nice
  21. mabe, if not you could put a few washers under the other side to even it out?
  22. Adjust the bonnet undo the 4 bolts(two at each side) and line up the bonnet so its even at both sides and pull it forward more I tried this for fitting my new seibon bonnet but my plenum spacer fouls on the bonnet (my oem bonnet does not foul).
  23. Sorry I ment to put a few more # in there oops!
  24. Anyone know this car? Gloucestershire
×
×
  • Create New...