Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Steve, it was about Ekona and SMD saying they wish they had a 370ZN ... honestly Nooooooooooooo My £35k will be going on a 3/4 year old XKR next year, 5.0l V8 Supercharged 510bhp But you could get a Monaro for £15k.....that has a V8.... Hmmm could get his n hers Monaro's
  2. Steve, it was about Ekona and SMD saying they wish they had a 370ZN ... honestly Nooooooooooooo My £35k will be going on a 3/4 year old XKR next year, 5.0l V8 Supercharged 510bhp
  3. Pointless threads are like catnip to me oi DAVE, i'm the cat nut on this forum oooo i just thought with the DP you worked in a Chinese takeaway infact, Pete (Jetset) may hold that title as he does have around 2000 cats! Pussy Pete
  4. Think grandad took the wrong pills Good stuff that barocca
  5. Pointless threads are like catnip to me
  6. Forgot me hearing aid blood was good to see you get into the spirit of it by the end tho Spent all my pension on drugs
  7. This was me years back when I had hair....
  8. Forgot me hearing aid blood
  9. I knew it was you, RaveyDavey was there remember
  10. Now that's what I call defensive parking beats mine hands down this is a whole other level :lol: - I have also seen car tickets issued for this so be careful! :boxing: They can give you a ticket but they cannot enforce it..!! Been down that road with them.. I would be more worried about looking like a total **** than getting the ticket If you parked in a hatched area like that at my local supermarket I would make a point of pushing my trolley into it! Not if I was sitting in it... If you were sat in it I would just say 'nice parking'
  11. Never see a disabled driver park down that end anyway, and don't get me started on who uses the disabled spaces..!!! :rant: weve been offered one for my sister, if you saw here walk out and get in the car in day light you would be thinking the ****ing cheeky, do it at night time and walking 300 meters with effectivly no eye sight becomes very obvious why its needed Would never question anyone that has a badge mate Have seen people do it though
  12. Is that before or after the diet challenge Stevo?
  13. I like it, but its serious chavbox! Not arguing there, more of an asbobox though Some seriously chavvy Zeds on here so maybe best not to use the 'c' word
  14. Never see a disabled driver park down that end anyway, and don't get me started on who uses the disabled spaces..!!! :rant: Disabled people maybe? Had to take my Mum to hospital the other week and all the disabled places were taken but three cars had no badges in the window so I parked blocking them all in
  15. Thought it was just me lol i'm lost! why are ears burning I didn't mention anyone I bought my Zed because I thought it was beautiful, if I had seen some of the monstrosities around these days I would have run to the nearest Audi dealer to get a TTRS Your earlier sarcasm regarding the VXR corsa threw me off and I was completely lost lol. I bought my Zed as I thought it looked awesome, was quick , sounds the nuts with an exhaust and isn't a common car. Then i filled her up with petrol and nearly had a fit lol. Don't regret it one bit though I'd have to drive the TT before making any real assumptions about ownership.. then I'd need to rob the bank Don't think its realistic in terms of money/car Sarcasm
  16. If I was a disabled driver with a beaten up old car I would reverse in and park alongside leaving about an inch between my car and your drivers door
  17. not on the road but the land is subject to all traffic laws Try telling that to the twunts that drive the wrong way down the lanes with a 12ft arrow showing the right was to go
  18. Technically not the road but I agree they should get nice sticky signs to put on the windscreens
  19. Now that's what I call defensive parking beats mine hands down this is a whole other level :lol: - I have also seen car tickets issued for this so be careful! :boxing: They can give you a ticket but they cannot enforce it..!! Been down that road with them.. I would be more worried about looking like a total **** than getting the ticket :scare: If you parked in a hatched area like that at my local supermarket I would make a point of pushing my trolley into it!
  20. Thought it was just me lol i'm lost! why are ears burning I didn't mention anyone I bought my Zed because I thought it was beautiful, if I had seen some of the monstrosities around these days I would have run to the nearest Audi dealer to get a TTRS
  21. Corsa VXR Now there is a Zed beater 1 word. chavbox! Totally agree there are some shocking Zeds about these days now they have got much cheaper
  22. Corsa VXR Now there is a Zed beater
  23. Where is the fun in any of that, next you will be saying we should all love the 370z Nismo
  24. A lot of car for the money
  25. Challenge Accepted Nice try but barely through the window
×
×
  • Create New...