Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I need to get another one now
  2. Shh thats only for the Bro Club initiation
  3. The Throttle Controller is a cheap thrill not the real deal All it does is make the throttle as sensitive or dull as you want by turning it up or down, the upRev is a tune. I have my D1 for now but when you have an upRev the throttle controller is apparently not required.... but I am tempted to try it once I do have a map
  4. Don't listen to them guys they are only jealous! Any of you fancy a weekend get away up in the mountains I got a 5 berth tent, a tin of beans and a couple of mars bars....
  5. Just got back from doogyrev's with my new Shiny Zorst Top Men Jim & Paul (Zugara) fitted it for me cheers agaiin guys It looks sorry no pics as Im off out for a drive even though I have already driven 200 miles today I will be putting my Buddy Club up in the For Sale section very soon, lovely exhaust, fantastic quality but just a little too loud for an old fart like me Also saw Graham's car (glrnet) in the flesh and it is looking very Nice to see Will (Will350z) too again, see you all at Goodwood for breakfast soon
  6. I'm shocked
  7. We are having a bit of a "group fit" for the three of us tomorrow, so it will be who get's their car on the drive first...... mmmmm I wonder where I shall park this evening Now, I would go second. First is a bit of a puzzle, not done it before. Second, you know what you're doing and it all goes on well. Third, bit tired now, slap it on and get down the pub Hmmm I will be there first, but behind Jims on the drive After all he IS the host
  8. Don't ask.... conversation last Sunday... Dave - So what's next Graham Graham - Oh once I get the bodywork and exhaust done that's it, definitely Dave - Cor look at those wheels Graham (On Phone) - Hello Sarah, I have seen these wheels....
  9. What do I win.... another new exhaust
  10. Graham + Mods ??? I don't care if you have explained already....
  11. I have, I have, I have!!! Oh did I mention that I don't drink
  12. Yeah once I have recovered from the gallons of Vodka consumed
  13. I'm hoping for a Tank or maybe a Helicopter
  14. I don't like Bacon
  15. It is Vodka but flavoured I believe.... It weighs a Tonne there must be at least 3 litres of Vodka in there.... I spoke to my friend thanked him and he said, no problem I have something REALLY special for you nearer Christmas
  16. That means he will be changing again in a few weeks time then! Jim dont do loud. I will let him fit his first Paul then start mine up with the BC on.... then he will think his is toooooo quiet
  17. It's ok Jim, I ya really... but If anyone else comes along with one today I don't care who it is...... they are gonna get it
  18. Sarah you are a star if only it had arrived a couple of hours earlier..... doogyrev should be
  19. This just arrived from a friend No idea how he got it through Customs
  20. I don't chuffing believe it Been waiting for this to arrive for weeks Kept it quiet And then some 'clown' gets in before me It's really taken the shine of it I can tell you
  21. http://alloywheelsprotector.co.uk/index.php?main_page=page_3
  22. What about those coloured rim protectors that you can get.... might be a bit dearer but a lot less hassle and would probably look better than a home made paint job or tape...
  23. Also included now - Wii Fit Board & Wii Fit & Wii Fit + Games Included Wii Sports Wii Sports Resort Chicken Shoot Brunswick Bowling Fifa World Cup 2010 Harry Potter Grand Slam Tennis Table Tennis Wii Big Brain Scene It Mario & Sonic Olympics Ferrari Challenge Wario Smooth Moves Punch Out Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles Tiger Woods 10 Resident Evil 4 Super Mario Galaxies Wheel Spin Mario Kart PM any queries
  24. Looks very neat and classy Chris, good job
  25. I would be wary of something so cheap, I looked at a DAB/TV tuner and most were at least £150 and you usually get what you pay for..... I didn't want it for TV I have never even watched a DVD in my car or played a video from my iPod... I just wanted DAB
×
×
  • Create New...