Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Bur such small gains you would never notice anyway
  2. Iv'e just fitted some of these that Sarah delivered personally to the Grasshoper in Westerham They are not cheap but are absolutely fantastic, I intend to get some rainx type stuff to compliment them but at the moment they are great on their own
  3. Cheers Will, forgot about the vid
  4. And Nectar points too..... might have to stock up on cat food and cat litter Shame it doesn't count on spending £30+ on Petrol I do that every week
  5. You sad b****** I'm only jealous as I will be working Might pick it up from tesco on the way home at 6:00 a.m.
  6. You may get a torrent of replies to that post...
  7. Well I got my pics in... I'm guessing those of us that have submitted a pic are still allowed to enter? At least we should be able to get 1 matching pair
  8. What did you fit?
  9. What? Check out the 'For Sale' forum
  10. well dave just put an invite out for someone to 'polish' his 'pipe' Too late, I'm done To be honest I ran out of puff after a few strokes
  11. I removed this from my car at the weekend to replace with a Milltek system. The main reason for change was Old Age the Buddy Club is a superb system made to very high standards by a very reputable and established company, but is not for the faint hearted It has an awesome sound especially with the bungs out, IMO not a raw sound like a K1 but a much deeper raspier sound, there are a few sound clips on this site and on utube but as always you can only really tell in the flesh. A few members have heard the Buddy Club on my car so any feedback welcome This exhaust was fitted by Abbey in July this year and has done approx 3,000 miles on the car. It is a superb fit, completely flush with a stock bumper, again other members can confirm this The Y-Pipe is in perfect condition, the mid pipe has one small dent and one of the cans has a nasty dent/scuff on it, all pictured below. Price wise, a new one is just short of £700 which is actually pretty good when you consider a Japspeed K1 + Y-Pipe is over £500 and really does not compare in the slightest with this system. I have given it a very quick polish (just the ends 5 min job ) a proper job would have it like new with some elbow grease. So I am thinking with the damage (which I didn't even know about till it all came off ) £450 is a fair price if collected, if delivery is needed then this can be discussed as I'm not too sure what it would cost to be honest. Pics - And here is another members comparison between the K1 he took off and the Buddy Club - And a pic of it on my car - Thanks for looking
  12. Well at least it shows what a close Community this is Beavis... Anyway back on topic i.e. exhausts... I will be spending some time polishing my pipe this morning but it's boring alone, anyone free that wants to lend a hand?
  13. You would be better of putting the standard one back on and selling the K1, not too many people would buy a Zed with a K1 on it
  14. Don't let Graham see that Will
  15. Totally agree so can I have that in writing as mine is going up for sale very soon, just got to polish it up and sort some pictures out
  16. Nope
  17. So what Will is growing a Moustache FOR REAL
  18. http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=157
  19. Sorry Ian, what happens in Man Love Club STAYS in Man Love Club Good Jealous
  20. Sorry Ian, what happens in Man Love Club STAYS in Man Love Club
  21. I have asked the same thing ZManAlex used both both When I get an upRev after Christmas I will give it a try....
  22. At one point he told me to shove it hard and it should slip in I believe he was talking about the rubber... but I can't be sure
  23. I think either Jimmy Carr or Michael Gambon should be the new Stig
  24. Shh thats only for the Bro Club initiation Is that why Paul kept asking for the "copper slip" Listen I did not spend long under the car I know but all I will say is wow was it worth it My lips are sealed, unlike Paul's
  25. Hmmmm, Why????? twas the beer that made me want one. ...How do you like the silence? I was married to an Indian although... that was drink induced although I wouldn't swap my 2 kids ZManAlex you beat me to it I was gonna recommend you.... Paul you might as well buy a new one as the 2nd hand ones are normally £80+ as they don't wear out really... You can have mine if you help me fund an upRev license
×
×
  • Create New...