Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Nope, its back again.... was it nose bag time? It was probably looking for the other half
  2. The HKS copy will not be neighbour friendly at 4 a.m. Start it from cold and you will wake the whole cul de sac
  3. Best you are gonna save on an empty tank is £4 that's about 15 miles of free petrol.... woo hoo
  4. If it looks like a turd and smells like a turd, chances are.... it's a turd
  5. You could say that to me too You dont like it do you Dave??? I meant the one I am selling, not the one I just bought....
  6. You could say that to me too
  7. There are very few K1's that haven't been on at least 2 cars I think they make the car sound 'chavvy' ... Loud is good, I should know but all the cars I have heard with K1's have sounded All just my opinion though so don't take it personally all you K1 owners
  8. I don't bother with V-Power so I save well over 5p on every single litre
  9. So I take it you don't want one if I can get some then.....
  10. Will keep you posted
  11. I have spoken to my friend he may be able to get some of these in the New Year...
  12. Good news, nice to hear of some good service for a change and someone taking responsibility for f***ing up!
  13. SOLD pending payment / pickup Cheers Gary, you will it after the K1
  14. guess you mean PRESSURE Lol you got me that was indeed what I meant. Your comment reminds me of a journey years ago in my dads old 1927 Austin ulster, it was a hot day and we were trying to focus on the temp gauge sticking out of the top of the bonnet. Leaning forward we saw it was well in the red when the thing shot up 20 feet in the air, landing behind the car to be run over by the car behind.
  15. Abbey did my clutch I would recommend getting the flywheel done at the same time, ZmanAlex does a good deal on Exedy Clutch & Fidanza lightweight Flywheel... would recommend both
  16. Y-Pipes are not cheap, the cheapest Japspeed ones are still almost £200
  17. Thanks for the comments, well most of them!
  18. Not many meets now this time of year As Will said there is a breakfast meet at Goodwood soon though so come along http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=42422&hilit=breakfast I bet his doesn't SOUND like yours
  19. Not willing to split up sorry
  20. He told me he loves it But it isn't shiny enough
  21. If someone pinched 2/3 bhp from your car you would never notice, but if they took your pop charger If you are a dyno freak or pub bhp bragger then stay stock, if you love the sound then get a pop charger stuck on
  22. Wouldn't have thought it would make the slightest difference but I'm sure someone who actually knows something will be along shortly
  23. But they still look like what they are..... cheap If you are going to be driving in all weathers like I do in a Zed then why worry about saving a few ££'s on wipers just buy a cheaper car to run
  24. I got some cheap aero ones from Tesco, I had PIAA ones on that were knackered so replaced them with the Tesco ones and they stayed on about 15 seconds.... they looked awful cheap and nasty. Im sure they would do a job but I never gave them a chance. I put the old PIAA ones back on and got some new ones
×
×
  • Create New...