Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. The enemy AI is rediculous, they run at you, you turn and run, they stop then hide.... then repeat
  2. We are going to look a right pair of pimps in Wales
  3. I've googled that, with the word Nissan next to it and I still have no idea what SLY is. Its about 15/20 minute drive over the QE2 bridge mate, can seriously recommend him as can others on here
  4. That's why you have no friends.....
  5. Because it is nearly as old as them?
  6. Ahh ok, I guess it's based on the different classes to encourage people to play differently and fill the fire teams with one of each. Just a thought. Funnily I don't have many friends so probably won't be an issue
  7. Two fish in a tank, one says "do you even know how to fire this thing?"
  8. Or because if she buys you a game to shut you up she doesn't have to talk to you. Nothing shuts me up Now that is true
  9. Or because if she buys you a game to shut you up she doesn't have to talk to you. Nothing shuts me up
  10. Why did you sell it? I know I used to beat you on FIFA but there was no need to cry I let you win to make you feel better Sold it because I just was not using it
  11. Why did you sell it? I know I used to beat you on FIFA but there was no need to cry
  12. At least riding like that he won't be a problem for too long
  13. I didn't leave my sofa either, I wasn't going to get it till the weekend but Mary just phoned and is picking it up from ASDA on her way home Why? Because I'm worth it
  14. Just doesn't make sense though does it, let's say each copy of Destiny, the developers gets £20, he retailers have to pay for logistics etc, Sony or MS just have to keep their servers going. Maybe they are not geared up for massive demand of new games yet or maybe they are just milking it for all they can get while they can? Hopefully once things start to gain speed on the digital side you will have the option to pay a monthly subscription and play whatever games you want (within reason)
  15. If thats true it is bonkers Just prolonging the inevitable like with music & video shops...
  16. Well my views on game downloads hasn't changed. Download of Destiny with no resale value - £54.99 ASDA - £44
  17. Yeah it has aspects of the XF and f-type but I really don't like the rear, looks like an Audi A4 Interior looks nice although I think I still prefer the XF interior really. If it drives anywhere near as well as the XF does then it will grab a decent share of the market it is aimed at I think
  18. Benjy the 'launch' was incredibly cringeworthy, quite embarrassing really... As for the XE it was always going to be a bit bland and uninspiring as that is the market it wants to fill, hopefully it will drive better than it looks... I would be interested in an XE coupe somewhere down the line possibly, the 3.0 s/c XES seems quite impressive figure wise just not keen on the looks
  19. That's okay, I have a massive willy but never get any sex to use it Not quite the same, I choose not to play online games, you're just ugly
  20. Like you'd not believe. Although I'm on the home straight now. Been looking forward to this and its ideas since Halo:ODST in 2009, which was used as a tester for this sort of game. Now with the added tech of the new consoles, online stability, player base and a lot of R&D I can sit back and enjoy. Just to make you sick I have 300mb+ fibre optic, a 3/4ms ping and hardly play online
  21. Going to be a loooooooooong day at work
  22. I think I will stick to PC racers to be honest Hopefully logitech G25/27 and Fanatec CSR will be compatible at some point, can't be that difficult can it?
  23. 0.66 I'll have you know !!!! 9/5 = 0.55 so I was closer Anyway I would have both if my xBox Forza fanatec wheel was compatible with the XBone
×
×
  • Create New...