Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. but you wouldnt take her out and make her eat currys everyday Why not? the finest Curry would be better than the worst caviar coz the bodywork will start to deteriorate and the internals would start to become rather smelly its ok to take out at the weekend but not everyday Botox & Liposuction for the bodywork and Colonic Irrigation for the internals.... sorted Or just trade in for next years Model Oh and Grant I saw your car when I came up for the Drive with Husky / Nurrish & Wasso and I would only take it out in the sun too
  2. Actually make that a Project Pink or Brown Friday, not decided which yet
  3. Think I might start a Project Pink Friday thread
  4. but you wouldnt take her out and make her eat currys everyday Why not? the finest Curry would be better than the worst caviar
  5. Pull the other one You could buy a shed for the price of each of your wheels
  6. Everyone has a Zed for different reasons, I wasn't saying anyone was stupid or anything I can understand not wanting to use the car in snow and ice I certainly didn't but not driving it till March I guess as it is a roadster you can be let off for wanting sunshine only I have a 2nd car but I still drive the Zed whenever I can, and why worry about having an accident, if I did I would never get out of bed I wouldn't marry a supermodel and only make her crosseyed and sweaty a few months of the year
  7. + 1,000,000,000 The more you drive in bad conditions the better you learn the cars limits and how to control it. I have had my Zed just over 12 months and driven it in everything apart from really heavy snow, around 16k miles and loved every single second of it
  8. You fool Ricey, a Scorpion is dual exit.... This is more like it - You do realise that £32+VAT will be about £500 by next Tuesday
  9. Just PMed you
  10. The only roof rack designed for a Zed It's a rehash of another design that does not fit properly at all as it is moulded flat but sits on a curved area of the boot, and look at the nylon strap all wrapped round.... what a pile of cack imo. If you need to transport something too big to fit in a Zed then buy a bigger car or book a taxi
  11. As you probably know (and will see when you get yours from Scotland), they tighten onto a rubber gasket and there is zero chance of them getting stuck unless they are cross threaded. If you are going to get one of these stuck then you should not be opening your bonnet in the first place, leave it shut and take it to the garage when the red light comes on!. Anyway the spoiler worked and the group buy is off, mine (as I think most people who liked the look of them) are on the way individually. Just not worth the hassle. Yeah my thoughts exactly, even a bonnet dodger like me couldn't **** it up.... I hope I will post a pic of my caps when I get them
  12. 350z (54 plate) - Dec 2009 Leon FR TDI (57 plate) - Dec 2007 (New and still have) Hyundai Coupe 2l (55 plate) - Nov 2008 / Dec 2009 Mazda 6 2.5l (53 plate) - April 2006 / Dec 2007 Only passed my test in April 2006 at 37 10 years ago I was walking / cycling (bus in bad weather) to uni at Greenwich
  13. not a s cheap as it used to be is it think teh national average is about 70p per litre. Have you checked out if there are many pumps near you? www.petrolprices.com is a pretty good guide to locations and price
  14. Its actually pretty easy, I managed it! Also nice knowing you did it yourself, even if someone else could have done better
  15. Porn with free UK Postage
  16. that can only end badly those things are impossible to control I know especially when you are trying to drop paper clips onto a colleague
  17. As you say as long as you can tell if you have overtightened a cap I think you should be ok. To be on the safe side you could always apply something like a little copper grease to the thread just to make sure couldn't you?
  18. I have a 'That was easy' button and a little remote control helicopter
  19. Think you answered your own question by saying it will take weeks to strip down. If you can afford it just take the settlement and move on and find a new car
  20. And a nice journey home maybe
  21. You still have the back seats Sounds like a good one, bit far away is the only downside I can see...
  22. Looks like a good one, like the Blue
  23. Bannerfans is a pretty good site
  24. If they are going to be winter wheels then why bother They will be covered in crud and most likely end up getting curbed anyway if you drive in the bad weather They don't look THAT bad and I can't see how they could be dangerous really
×
×
  • Create New...