Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Never met you but always read your posts, they are always both interesting and well written... something I could well take note of I know Have a good one me hearty
  2. It's all very hit and miss though Captain, we went to Tunisia in 2009 and although we had a good holiday in the end the place we stayed was hateful and I found the actual country quite sleazy full of middle aged Northern women being felt up by local young lads...
  3. I bow to your guys knowledge, the old boy has done good so far... unbeaten in 3 games isn't it?
  4. Yip, and if it is good enough for Nismo then it is good enough for me. A good point well made and like a 2nd rate politician on the telly with Paxman I have no comment
  5. If people are happy then that's all that matters All Rich and I said was, it's cheap (which it is) and that it isn't reversible (which it isn't) I would never tell someone not to do this or that just that I don't like it I personally don't want chicken wire on my Zed, it belongs on Corsas and Saxos, 2 of my mates on here have you mesh and are more than happy with how it looks so fair play It's a forum at the end of the day and if everyone only posted what they like it would be boring
  6. To be honest it sounds like any other hotel / package holiday / all inclusive type place, all are packed to the rafters with people who's idea of a good holiday is booze, noise, pool etc which is why we now only go to private villas and go self catering, cheap local shops for breakfast diy and then eat out every night, works out the same as all inclusive garbage!
  7. i swapped my 06 back in june and got 12.5k for it. All depends what you are buying I suppose though and what sort of a deal you are getting on what you buy. Trade in prices are a bit hit and miss because of this i.e. you get 4k off the list price and a poor trade in or you pay list price and get a brilliant trade in.... same difference
  8. Low mileage because most of the time it was on the back of a flatbed... When they see a Porsche most people think knob, but would any of us really care if we were in one? Really? Honestly? I know I wouldn't How many people do you think see you in your 350z and think knob, maybe not as many maybe, but quite a few. And I'm sorry but how anybody who drives a Zed can accuse someone else of having a midlife crisis is just beyond me I had my midlife crisis when I was 35 and had an 18 year old girlfriend
  9. IMO, aesthetically the 370 isn't a patch on the 350 and I'm sure many are of the same opinion ... hence the slow sales Dont think thats the reason they arent selling. The economy isnt in a good state at the mo, when 350z were selling well we were all on top of the big credit bubble I think the 350z and 370z are on par looks wise. I love the classic look of the 350z, but the 370z does make it look a bit dated now. Chris you may be right but that doesn't make me wrong ..... 350 is a classic ..... 370 will never be ........again IMO +1 the 370 may be updated but I have followed and been followed by 3/4 now at meets and not been blown away add to that things like grey black editions Only 370 that I have seen and is Guns
  10. really! i suppose beauty is in the eye of the beholder; i think the cayman is stunning from all angles. the 370 on the other hand has some questionable design features. + 1,000,000,000 Although I think my view of the 370z has been tainted by all the different grey ones I certainly would not be disappointed with a 370z far from it, but if I was in one and a Cayman went past I would be quite sad
  11. Much like every other meet then
  12. and you can't un halfraud it when the new buyer wants a stock bumper. This is true I have made sure I can reverse everything I have done to my Zed, even though they are all tasteful
  13. I think the mesh looks a bit Halfrauds but each to their own
  14. I thought maybe someone left the Green Room door open and the lunatics had taken over the asylum
  15. Oh yes, very much at home All gone now - must have been one last blizzard to clear the screen And I got the answer "I've broken it" Amateurs
  16. Anyway I can proudly reveal my new wheels...
  17. I think the knock probably caused it and no, I would get it looked at asap
  18. And another
  19. Well just because you have one doesn't make everyone that doesn't want one daft either
  20. Yes but I also don't have a dog but I won't be considering an estate... I would rather have a proper coupe than one that has had rear seats squeezed in...
  21. same on mine ... ideally you need to be < 5 years old or have two lower limbs missing to sit in the back comfortably Thats my point, why have 4 seats when 2 are unusable...
  22. There will be new offers, not like they are going to start flying out of the showrooms...
  23. I hate ridiculous 'fix it' prices, they don't want to bother and you may as well get a new one with a warranty... have you tried Yellow Pages for local places that would have a look at it?
  24. Rising Power & AttakZ both nice cars both have 4 seats
  25. Just had a good look at both ads and I have to say I wouldn't be seen dead driving either of those I agree completely with the 1st ads owner about driving a car not polishing it to death but man is it ugly from the rear And the 2nd one where do I start, even worse rear with a ridiculous spoiler and why show it with illegal plates on? Not my cup of tea at all but obviously a lot of work gone into both and if that's floats your boat great
×
×
  • Create New...