Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I would say have to disagree and say that masturbation is undoubtably the best value for money pass time there has ever, or will ever be.
  2. Not since the last lot of antibiotics thankfully
  3. True but worse if it is a tablet or a phone the size of a small tablet...
  4. Increase the line pressure way above the normal values, get the oil too hot to the point it gets degraded, too much uncontrolled torque run through etc. I drove the car from RT-Performance to AbbeyMotorSport with absolutely no problem at all, about 70 miles, no clutch sleeping or any other problems with the gearbox. To cut the story short, I've left it there while I went abroad and collected with the gearbox shattered, breaking down on M25. Long story, I will post more details after I speak with Mark again next week. He hasn't replied yet to my last email sent on 10th of September. Are Abbey contributing towards the repairs to the damage done as it was while they had the car?
  5. 5 working days... 1 days work and 4 days laughing at Adrian's build thread
  6. That's understandable, I shave my balls for pretty much the same reason
  7. Well they should, if I had paid good money to see a show or event I would not be impressed with some ***** in front of me 'recording' it on a 6+ or anything similar
  8. I wonder if iPhone 6+ will be banned at events like the iPad is, I know at football people get such abuse for holding up iPads to record stuff, and rightly so!!!!
  9. Well I met Apples senior salesman for the UK (Octet) yesterday and although the iPhone 6 is not a radical change from the iPhone 5 it is obviously better in every department so I will more than likely make the change once I can upgrade at the end of the month
  10. I didn't help much but was a really good laugh, can't wait till Thursday
  11. Hubby having an orgie? only you could could come to that conclusion, OMG there is a man in a balaclava with my tell in his hands, Must be role play I'll see if the mrs will try that tonight Not sure who'll be wearing baclava though, oh hang on. That's just one step away from Gimp mask..... No, it's the next step! I have a gimp mask too You just have to meet my hubby Always open to offers
  12. Glad to be of service
  13. Hubby having an orgie? only you could could come to that conclusion, OMG there is a man in a balaclava with my tell in his hands, Must be role play I'll see if the mrs will try that tonight Not sure who'll be wearing baclava though, oh hang on. That's just one step away from Gimp mask..... No, it's the next step! I have a gimp mask too
  14. Plenty of old women on here chopchop Welcome Tom😎from another south westerner Calne and for Spursmaddave an 'old' woman bit of love hehe! But don't consider myself old at 62 that's why I bought my Zed 3 months ago😱 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Wow. If your 62 then you don't look it. I would have put you at around late 40's. What's your secret? oi oi keep the flirting to PM you old dog Dave
  15. Yep hopefully even more so on the new one
  16. Pretty linear and short campaign, mostly online really Will hold for far cry, thanks That does look good, I have liked all the Far Cry games on PC
  17. Nobody bottled it - look at the turnout. We will have bottled it if everyone who turned out simply crawls back into their holes and doesn't continue the momentum to ensure that the promised changes happen - the referendum has done the entire UK a service - there has to be change all round now. Just think two years ago they predicted a 75% no vote. The actual result has rocked the establishment to its roots. absolutely! And Neil there are scumbags everywhere, any excuse, just look at the riots a few years back around London & Manchester etc
  18. I have that problem already... That your mentally 6+? No 6+ inches on ioneabee, so thats a full 8"
  19. I have that problem already... That your mentally 6+? No 6+ inches on ioneabee, so thats a full 8"
  20. Cheers wll I signed up To Future War and wear their colours so I guess that helps
  21. Pretty linear and short campaign, mostly online really
  22. How to you find the screen Ady, obviously bigger is better but a bit disappointed that it is not full HD... same resolution as the 5s so being bigger more pixelated? Agree about the 6+ will leave that for poseurs like Dan, hopefully it will fit in his handbag ok...
  23. I need some tips on getting extra light now I am on level 20... I am guessing I need to go to the crucible, please tell me they play snooker there
×
×
  • Create New...