Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Who said that? Did someone hear a noise, sounded like a high pitched whine of some kind.... The guys involved in this weekend who normally have a lot to do with organising Wales can have a nice relaxing time and enjoy the roads instead of babysitting loads of people who can't remember to fuel up, read a map or enter a waypoint into a satnav
  2. Feel free to organise your own event as mentioned earlier if you feel left out... Oh and make sure you keep It to yourself
  3. Betamax was better than VHS SACD is better than CD
  4. It's a metaphor dear boy Really??? Jeez, you're too smart Not really I had to look it up, I was going to put Minatour Not minestrone surely?
  5. It's a metaphor dear boy Really??? Jeez, you're too smart Not really I had to look it up, I was going to put Minatour
  6. It's a metaphor dear boy
  7. I wouldn't say sitting down is heavy handed though.... Depends on how they're sitting. We have no idea what trade they work in, what trousers, was anything else in the pocket, did the damage actually occur during use etc. I agree, it's not great, but context is everything. Or just accept that carrying round an iPad in your pocket to make calls is just silly
  8. If you try and work with windows and ios or osx then you will have problems. All my media goes through an app on my Mac which converts it to mp4 and auto adds it to iTunes which is then accessible on appletv I can access my network, Mac/PC on my iPad and iPhone and all of the music/video very easily I agree with lots of the Apple bashing like the charger and costs of it, memory cards or rather lack of etc etc etc but nothing is perfect
  9. I've put my order in Happy to be of service
  10. I wouldn't say sitting down is heavy handed though....
  11. If you have an iPhone 6+ there is a special shirt for you
  12. It's official! People who use an iPhone 6+ as a phone, ie put it in their pocket, are benders Hello Dan
  13. Eh? If you want to hand out a free service, you can do with it what you will. Giving someone "more soup" than someone else isn't a crime, unless they have a sign up saying "everyone gets the exact, down to the micron, same amount of soup" If you like it or not, they can ban you, without reason and there's nothing you can do about it. Exactly At the end of the day if you don't like it or feel persecuted etc then why are you here?
  14. Yep in terms of health & safety etc but not who it serves
  15. Then you just eat it or you don't eat it, it's free and the people giving their time to make the soup can do whatever they want really.... So people in the soup kitchen can rape murder and torture young girl, because its there free time of course Now who is being a ****? They can within the bounds of running a soup kitchen do what they want Including refusing you free soup.... Yep It's their free soup kitchen if they want to refuse you or give someone else more soup that is up to them. Idiots complain saying someone else got more free soup that me, so the soup kitchen closes and everyone looses.
  16. Android lovers...
  17. I got to 23, I have impressed myself I have a very well worked out style which varies between wading in guns and fists blazing followed by cowering behind a rock when it all goes wrong Very similar to my approach! Auto rifles all the way for me - and lots of ammo... I have a pulse rifle but fully automatic, not really one for swapping weapons for different missions although I know I should!
  18. It's a friendly place (mostly) and very helpful
  19. Then you just eat it or you don't eat it, it's free and the people giving their time to make the soup can do whatever they want really.... So people in the soup kitchen can rape murder and torture young girl, because its there free time of course Now who is being a ****? They can within the bounds of running a soup kitchen do what they want
  20. Sensible to get a daily run about Ian, going to be a long couple of years with the Zed in bits
  21. VEGAS BABY, VEGAS!!!!
  22. I run over homeless people in my Jag GTA style
  23. Then you just eat it or you don't eat it, it's free and the people giving their time to make the soup can do whatever they want really....
  24. ^ slightly more detail than my post
×
×
  • Create New...